Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news ,an it all goes well for a team looking to build for the future as we clealry are.

1910, have you heard anything about the increasing rumors of GI coming here for 2016? Where there is smoke, there is more than often fire, an clearly something is rustling in the background.

Would be awesome if you/or perhaps ermm, 'Daniel' ;) may be able to give us some further intel.

Who is Daniel?

Daniel Dowell... He's just a broncos fan/member

Wonderful news ,an it all goes well for a team looking to build for the future as we clealry are.

1910, have you heard anything about the increasing rumors of GI coming here for 2016? Where there is smoke, there is more than often fire, an clearly something is rustling in the background.

Would be awesome if you/or perhaps ermm, 'Daniel' ;) may be able to give us some further intel.
The beautiful irony... A while back many were convinced that FiH was a multi. Now FiH is suggesting 1910 is.

Apparently Fox Sports News said that Greg Inglis going to the Broncos is a big possibility.

I can't find anything on it, though. Maybe it was said on TV.

Last edited:
funny how no one actually "saw" it...

I asked the lurker and he posted i don't believe it as his answer.

Dobbo on channel 9 saying expect to hear broncos signing someone from Nsw next week. Not that i believe a word he says lol

After keeping a close eye on Lui tonight, we'd be silly not to at least entertain the idea of signing him back, he was comfortably Manly's best forward, was bending the line and crunching people in defence, which is what he does best, and exactly what we need off the bench for next season.

After keeping a close eye on Lui tonight, we'd be silly not to at least entertain the idea of signing him back, he was comfortably Manly's best forward, was bending the line and crunching people in defence, which is what he does best, and exactly what we need off the bench for next season.

I did notice that. Maybe he was keeping up appearances for Bennett

I can see Wayne signing him on the cheap.

But gee his audition at Suncorp was lousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • levikaden
  • ezpz
  • Culhwch
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.