Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Gagai has returned to Newcastle.

Someone mentioned close the Taylor thread. Is it a done deal that Ash is off to the Titans?

Not a done deal just yet but Ash has reportedly agreed to terms.

Jacob Gagai has returned to Newcastle.

That happened quick, I hadn't even heard he'd left and he played with Newcastle in the NYC yesterday, scored a 70m try from centre.

I didn't realise until I was updating the Holden Cup thread hey.

Guess it was a combination of factors. Things fell through with him up here. His brother was supposed to arrive, except Dane couldn't get the $$$ he wanted, Jacob got sick of slumming it for the Capras and the Knights could do more with him.

Parcell played well yesterday. Decision will be announced early this week.

Hope he stays, he's been solid for us. I can understand if he moves on for a starting berth though.

Moley is saying he's about to sign with Manly..Parcell i mean.

On the positive side, its great to see Queensland send off their young seed pods to enemy territory to germinate and take root. They will be a bumper harvest in years to come and we'll all be happy at origin time.

@TripleM_NRL: It appears the Manly Sea Eagles have won the race to sign Broncos youngster Matt Parcell.

That just pisses me off.

I don't mind losing him. We'll let him go off and develop and bring him back when he is a class player. But to lose him to that scum is just unacceptable.

Last edited:
Why would they want Parcell anyway? They've got Jayden Hodges, Api Korisau coming next year and will either have Matt Ballin playing next year or a Matt Ballin sized hole in their salary cap. Parcell's good but I would have thought they've got a lot of other positions to fill first and not a great deal of money left after DCE's contract.

Why would they want Parcell anyway? They've got Jayden Hodges, Api Korisau coming next year and will either have Matt Ballin playing next year or a Matt Ballin sized hole in their salary cap. Parcell's good but I would have thought they've got a lot of other positions to fill first and not a great deal of money left after DCE's contract.

Ballin and Hodges are reportedly part of the 14 players looking for a new club next season, my guess is that they'll go with a Korisau/Parcell combo next season.

Ballin and Hodges are reportedly part of the 14 players looking for a new club next season, my guess is that they'll go with a Korisau/Parcell combo next season.

From what I hear, they rate Koroisau as a Five-Eighth, and would prefer to keep Lyon in the centres.

1. Stewart
2. Taufua
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hiku
6. Koroisau
7. Cherry-Evans
9. Parcell

Welp, as bitter a pill as it is to swallow now, just remember in a few years time when Parcell is one of the best hookers in the competition, you can tell Manly supporters they have us to thank. That'll shove the proverbial stick up their ass.

Welp, as bitter a pill as it is to swallow now, just remember in a few years time when Parcell is one of the best hookers in the competition, you can tell Manly supporters they have us to thank. That'll shove the proverbial stick up their ass.

I am sorry but are you joking?

How can you claim to thank the Broncos for Parcell? The Broncos had him for what 90 minutes?

It's a three year deal, new coach with Barrett, Cartwright and Anthony Seibold, no Ballin, and a chance to play with Myles and DCE. Pretty awesome opportunity.

He will be with the Jets for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Muros
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • mrtij
  • Big Del
  • Manofoneway
  • marw
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • KnToad
  • Kev_Guz
  • Wolfie
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.