Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a wrap on both Copley & Kahu, but Reed deserves plenty of credit.

He's been the best centre at the club this season and is among the form centres of the game.

We need to keep Kahu and Copley so they can cover each other for injury. We also need another centre for that reason.

When Hodgo went off and Copley had moved to left centre I didn't know who was playing right centre. Still don't actually. I assumed Kahu was out for the game.

We need to keep Kahu and Copley so they can cover each other for injury. We also need another centre for that reason.

When Hodgo went off and Copley had moved to left centre I didn't know who was playing right centre. Still don't actually. I assumed Kahu was out for the game.

Copley was playing right centre.

Hodges came back on straight away and moved to left centre.

Edit: Never mind. I was thinking of the first time Hodges went off.

Glenn was at left, and Copley was at right.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it was Glenn.

Hearing Todd Lowrie has signed with the Knights. I'll try find a link or anything I can.

We're freeing up a shitload of cap.

Obviously it's to sign Inglis.

Works probably best for both parties, Bronco's clearing room for re-signings and possible signings, Lowrie unlikely to see first grade period if he remains. Wish him all the best :takdir:

Yep. He did a job for us. Good luck to him.

Good signing by the Knights, they could do with his 'd'.

After tonight's effort Cult3, having a player who can actually tackle would be a huge signing for them.

Parcell played well yesterday. Decision will be announced early this week.

Parcell played well yesterday. Decision will be announced early this week.

i.e - staying with Broncos or signing with the Titans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Allo
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • OnToSomething
  • Rambstien
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • xilliun
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.