Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we interested in Jamal Idris at all?

I would take Jamal at 250-350k over Inglis who would be at least 750k

Probably true, he doesn't always make 10+ metres a run so he is useless.

I think you've literally posted that like 30 times over the last couple of months in regards to Wallace, we get the point dude.

I agree. Inglis at this stage of his career and with his issues fitness wise this season isnt worth big money. The only bloke at the end of his career i would throw big dollars at is Cronk. He would be worth every cent.

Last edited:
If we really were chasing Inglis then we should have a reasonable chunk of cash to spend on a quality back. Also did I read that Reed is going to England or is that just Eden?

Are we interested in Jamal Idris at all?

He can be a pretty damaging player on his day but I'm not sure he'd be a good fit for us. We can shunt Kahu into the centres next year, what we really need is a big fast finisher to stick on the wing.

He can be a pretty damaging player on his day but I'm not sure he'd be a good fit for us. We can shunt Kahu into the centres next year, what we really need is a big fast finisher to stick on the wing.

Corey Oates v2 please....

Get us another big jumper, somebody like Daniel Topou or Edrick Lee. Neither of which are in amazing form but could both be transformed under Bennett, both still young and unwanted. They would both come relatively cheap I would imagine..

Corey Oates v2 please....

Get us another big jumper, somebody like Daniel Topou or Edrick Lee. Neither of which are in amazing form but could both be transformed under Bennett, both still young and unwanted. They would both come relatively cheap I would imagine..
Topou is getting schooled tonight so far.

What about the try he scored last week or the week before where he was about 50 feet off the ground. He seems to be coached very poorly.

I think Tupou is just one of those mentally fragile type people.

Once a couple of things don't go his way, he'll go back into his shell and struggle to get out of it.

Also Tupou is horrendous coming out his own end, always gets driven back 5 metres after contact.

How about Tui Lolohea.... just getting splinters at the Warriors.... anyone know what the go is, is he on the outer for some reason. Hes a 1 or 6, but good ball runner, handle centre and cover for a spine spot if needed.

Jumpers are so 5 years ago. Blockers do too good a job these days....and Tupou has nothing else going for him.

Was there news that Jarrod Wallace is going to Penrith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Howie
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • Emanon
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.