Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was until Penrith signed Tamou.

How about Tui Lolohea.... just getting splinters at the Warriors.... anyone know what the go is, is he on the outer for some reason. Hes a 1 or 6, but good ball runner, handle centre and cover for a spine spot if needed.

I reckon the coach will be gone before they let him go... He is a weapon

Has anyone heard anything re KNik? Apparently Dobbo was on the news before talking about him re signing but I missed it... Dobbo wouldn't know if his arse was on fire but has anyone heard anything?

Matt Gillett, Kodi Nikorima and Anthony Milford are all re-signing. Kodi and Matt should be announced soon.

Bennett has had talks with Matthew Lodge about returning to the Nrl.. Sydney Morning herald...Also pasted it on the Broncos facebook page.

Bennett has had talks with Matthew Lodge about returning to the Nrl.. Sydney Morning herald...Also pasted it on the Broncos facebook page.

Not surprised, Bennett always wants to work with troubled guys remember he tried to sign Russell Packer for us.

I wonder if the NRL will allow the move.

Considering their campaign about violence against women. Letting Lodge back would just throw all of that out the window.

What ended up happening to him? For what he did I thought he would be spending a bit of time in a cage.

He's what we need in a forward, but is there nobody else who can do that job and not be a total arsehole?

What ended up happening to him? For what he did I thought he would be spending a bit of time in a cage.

im on the same path as you, the last article i read isnt highlighting a free walk along the streets. his charge sheet in the states for the crazy stuff he did is quite frightening. im surprised he was even allowed to leave to come back to aus.
my personal opinion is a no go... he can ply his trade on the tools somewhere. he doesnt deserve the privilige to play in the nrl again.

Hahaha surely the Broncos aren't going to sign a grub like him. That really is bottom of the barrel stuff TBH.

He's what we need in a forward, but is there nobody else who can do that job and not be a total arsehole?

i just read the smh article by daniel lane from the 23rd jan 2016...
this is the witness comments from the 2 females that have alleged the attack, lodge was alleged to have said "This is the night you die"
FFS, we do not need that at the club.......

i just read the smh article by daniel lane from the 23rd jan 2016...
this is the witness comments from the 2 females that have alleged the attack, lodge was alleged to have said "This is the night you die"
FFS, we do not need that at the club.......

That's terrible behavior!

Big no thank you to that ****.

I'd rather bring back Martin Kennedy.

If we do sign Lodge, there'll be plenty of mixed emotions not only from our fans, but all NRL fan's in general. Judging just as a football player, he has talent and potential and would no doubt add to our roster, but as a person, I don't want our club to have anything to do with him. I get that people make mistakes, and I'm generally an advocate for second chances, but, in this instance, I can't bring myself to support someone who has done what he has done. There are plenty of players far worthy of playing NRL than him.He belongs in a mental institution, not in the NRL.

Chris Garry on 7 news. ..We are chasing Moga from the Cowboys...Seriously! Please No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.