Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumour from a rumour that may or may not have started from a rumour that there was a rumour on Friendface that someone killed their wife and that the Broncos rumoured to be in talks with someone somewhere. Just a rumour though so please keep it quiet so the rumourer is never rumoured to be leaked.

Lindsay Lohan wrote a song about this.

I miss 2015 Parker already though

Manly trying to poach Roberts apparently.

We should make a proposition.

Roberts for Tom.

Rugby League week on twitter with a story saying we are about to lose Gillett to Manly. 600k for the first 2 years then 700k the next 2 years.

I thought he'd already agreed to stay here ??

With RLW leading with the line 'after releasing Luke Burgess, Symonds & Mateo' Manly can afford to gazzump all offers, they have lost the right to ever question anyone's salary cap ever again.

If Manly can over Gillett the big $$ you'd think the Broncos can match that coin TBH.

Rugby League week on twitter with a story saying we are about to lose Gillett to Manly. 600k for the first 2 years then 700k the next 2 years.

the article was written by Tony Adams ... i think we all know who he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • Xzei
  • NSW stables
  • Fitzy
  • theshed
  • thenry
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Battler
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.