Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we are being linked to Luke Walsh. (It could also be the Cowboys or Raiders)

CqlMGndUEAAxwIk.jpg:large

I read an article that said the 3 clubs interested in him are Cowboys, Dragons and Eels

So people have an issue with us having two running halves in the side..

So we want to sign another running half as backup incase one of those running halves gets injured or plays Origin.

Makes sense.

So people have an issue with us having two running halves in the side..

So we want to sign another running half as backup incase one of those running halves gets injured or plays Origin.

Makes sense.

I dont think we should sign Walsh at all but isn't he more an organizing half?

Last edited:
I dont think we should sign Walsh at all but isn't he more an organizing half?

In the games I've seen, his organizing was no better than Hunt's..

His strong point was his running and kicking.

Last edited:
Mate, you might have the wrong person in mind. Your argument is baseless. He's an organiser...

Every Penrith fan would disagree with you.

When the game was on the line and the Panthers needed someone to direct the attack and guide the team to victory, he would derp it up more times than Hunt.

Organizer? Not a very good one at that.

Had some good games, but mostly average. Which is why Panthers got rid of him.

He was a good runner when he decided to and his kicking was better than what we have.. But that's all he will offer.

Last edited:
Luke Walsh would be solid backup and nothing more. As for a running half, I'm sure he would love to hear that, but I can't see how. He was pretty much a Peter Wallace style half if I remember correctly.

Walsh's only play was the short kick for Coote. It worked very well for one season.

I thought we had Darren Nichols and Sam Scarlett as backup. Why do we need this guy? Or did i miss something?

I thought Nicholls was killing it in ISC?

Because we have Darren Nichols and Sam Scarlett as backup.
Lol, exactly this.

I don't rate Walsh as a primary play maker or anything, but as backup, on ISC wages, I'd take him for sure.

If we signed Walsh on a minimum deal I wouldn't be fussed. He would be a handy backup that has a lot of experience and is capable of leading a team around. I stress however MINIMUM.

Walsh being hunted by the Cows apparently according to Chris Garry. Also Herman to resign with the Broncos.

He's also saying Maranta has signed with the Reds.

Yep, word is that it's a done deal between Maranta and the Reds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrtij
  • Allo
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.