Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it has been floating around for quite a while now that he was interested and so were the Reds, shouldn't come as a great shock, not that I think it will upset that many people. This gives Pearson more incentive to stay now.

Last edited:
As much as I don't see Maranta being a "recruitment target" type of person, I hope he does find a club or code where his work ethic and heart are rewarded. Gumby or not, no one can fault his attitude.

As much as I don't see Maranta being a "recruitment target" type of person, I hope he does find a club or code where his work ethic and heart are rewarded. Gumby or not, no one can fault his attitude.

Agreed, while I joked before I would still hope he finds success elsewhere in his footy career, outside of his gimp moments he isn't a player you can hate.

Last edited:
Maranta could probably be a Wallaby.

This was me more having a go at the Wallabies. I also admire his attitude. If he can get a regular start at the Reds then good for him.

Given how the Reds went this season, he will be a superstar there.

His level of mediocre is a few rungs above the Wallabies, Reds and everything else rugby related in Australian men's rugby at present. He'll win player of the year comfortably.

I hope Maranta succeeds wherever he goes. He deserves some luck go his way.

According to the Courier Mail we have re-signed Marion Seve for another year.

He may actually have a chance at a debut next season, assuming we lose Reed, Eden, Maranta & Anderson. Our outside back depth will be very questionable.

That is where David Meid would come in very handy

Mead* is too good to be depth IMO, he'd be a starting winger, but who would you drop? Kahu has to be on the wing, we've found our centres (assuming Roberts can get himself right) and you wouldn't shift Oates either. I rate Mead, just don't know where or how he'd fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • mrtij
  • Allo
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.