Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should touch base with Ryan James. Titans have put talks on hold with him, fair trade Wallace for James.

We should touch base with Ryan James. Titans have put talks on hold with him, fair trade Wallace for James.

Don't want him. Gets too aggro and gives away stupid penalties.

Don't want him. Gets too aggro and gives away stupid penalties.

Look at what Bennett has done with Blair. James is big, aggressive, bends the line... has all the attributes people on here have been crying out for in our forward pack.

I'd be happy with that, Bennett could get those stupid penalties out of his game

Always detested James with a passion... Not exactly sure why. Is certainly a dirty bugger though. Too many injuries as well.

I definitely agree that we could do with 1 solid front rower for next year. Wallace is a big loss. He is coming into his prime and is the kind of guy you want at your club, especially with Parker retiring. But oh well...

I have plenty of faith in the young forwards we have coning through, but if we lose one of McGuire or Blair for an extended period we would have to place alot of pressure on TPJ, Offa, Ese and Arrow to step up which is a big ask.

A journeyman toiler type like the storm always seem to pick up would be nice. Someone who can fill a hole for a year or two untill the younger guys are more proven.

Kodi and Reed both out for the season according to Badel. Reed looking to retire.

**** James, 2 season ending injuries caused by him in 2 weeks

...and no suspension for either. So in fact, blame the NRL as well because their incompetence allows idiots like him to just keep on maiming people. I would actually like to see players sue the NRL in instances like these for loss of income and corruption for condoning acts of foul play.

...and no suspension for either. So in fact, blame the NRL as well because their incompetence allows idiots like him to just keep on maiming people. I would actually like to see players sue the NRL in instances like these for loss of income and corruption for condoning acts of foul play.

I don't have an issue with him getting away with the Tedesco one.

Tedesco was falling and he ducked his head at the last second.

It was unfortunate, but James was just doing his job at chasing the kick and putting pressure on the fullback. When Tedesco ducked his head, there was no way he could possibly pull out of it.

It wasn't much different to Cordner on Maranta, and I had no issue that Cordner wasn't cited for it. The player was falling.

If Tedesco doesn't duck his head, his jaw doesn't get broken.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get Israel "Falou".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.