Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Maranta or hate him, I think we can all agree that Marto is a complete ****wit.

Agreed. And Maranta always gave 100%

Bit unfair Imo...Couldn't do any worse then what the Reds have now!

Like Maranta or hate him, I think we can all agree that Marto is a complete ****wit.

Maybe but look at it from a Union fan's point of view...no, who cares it's union, they can have him. I'd prefer to watch the Lions play AFL than watch rugby and I can't stand this stupid Victorian children's game.

Marto might be a fuckwit but he's 100% on the money here. I can see Maranta being an even bigger plodder in union than he was in league. I admire his spirit, but he's just not that good.

Come on, it's the Reds we're talking about here. They haven't been even average since 2011.
Maranta won't be the worst performer in the franchise.

Maranta will get murdered in Union. Can you imagine him trying to clear out a ruck? He'll dead set get thrown into the grandstands.

Maranta will get murdered in Union. Can you imagine him trying to clear out a ruck? He'll dead set get thrown into the grandstands.

He is a winger ... he'll touch the ball an average of 3 times a game... the rest of the match he'll spend time getting a cold

Come on, it's the Reds we're talking about here. They haven't been even average since 2011.

The Reds need some blinding speed.

Lol do you blame him? A good club wouldn't sign Maranta.

Maybe but look at it from a Union fan's point of view...no, who cares it's union, they can have him. I'd prefer to watch the Lions play AFL than watch rugby and I can't stand this stupid Victorian children's game.

How do you look at it from a union fan's point of view? "Jeeves, fetch another cucumber sandwich and my monocle please. And prepare the scoffing room, it appears the Reds have signed the most appalling mungo, what what. Those chaps at Ballymore exhibit the dreadful recruitment standards of a state school."?

I hate Marto. The guy is a complete and utter bia fucktard of the highest of orders. But he's right, this signing doesn't make sense. Why would any club want him.

How do you look at it from a union fan's point of view? "Jeeves, fetch another cucumber sandwich and my monocle please. And prepare the scoffing room, it appears the Reds have signed the most appalling mungo, what what. Those chaps at Ballymore exhibit the dreadful recruitment standards of a state school."?

"Awwww shut brew, look et who them duckheads just signed. Ahhh brew, we going to smesh hum aye!"

"Awwww shut brew, look et who them duckheads just signed. Ahhh brew, we going to smesh hum aye!"

This post needs a "choice" button. I'd cluck the shut out of et.

They did make the finals in 2012 and 2013, they've been diabolical since Richard Graham took over thank good he is gone. They also signed Cooper and Genia so hopefully that can improve the Reds next year.

I hate Marto. The guy is a complete and utter bia fucktard of the highest of orders. But he's right, this signing doesn't make sense. Why would any club want him.
Yeah, this.

Can't fault Lachie's effort, but he really is a spud unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.