Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Deans couldn't get anything out of he Wallies, it kind of shows rugby players in Australia just aren't good enough.

They didn't really go that badly under Deans. Picked up a bronze at the World Cup, won a tri nations title, had a breakthrough win in South Africa and had some other notable wins home and away. Also brought some depth to the team.

Duncan McRae went alright at rugby but was a plodder in league

Is the club going to buy some more players now that we are losing parker and reed? Or are we just keeping the money for a rainy day

Is the club going to buy some more players now that we are losing parker and reed? Or are we just keeping the money for a rainy day

have you seen our off contract list for next year?

[Tweet]772718496635457536[/Tweet]

:(

I swear I read a story at least 2 weeks ago where he said that was his plans anyway to sign a 3 or 4 year contract with GC.

Twice in a week for the Titans to hit at us in the media. What are they trying?

have you seen our off contract list for next year?

That and everyone else's. Next year will be ridiculous with signings for the whole league with whatever the '18 and beyond cap will be.

A quick add up going off ZT puts 2017 off-contract players at ~250 across 16 clubs

I wouldn't read too much into Taylor "ruling out returning to the Broncos" tbh......how often do we see this sort of thing? Player X wants to be at club Y for life and the next season he's at club Z. Standard, cliche tripe that players trot out when asked.

Brisbane Broncos have a player announcement in around an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • OnToSomething
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.