Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we a legit chance of getting Idris, or is this another case of a player being linked with us for rating reasons?

Are we a legit chance of getting Idris, or is this another case of a player being linked with us for rating reasons?

Why the **** would we want that plodder Idris?

I normally say in your chair

So do I. Then when they say they plan to stay put forever, I usually say I'm prepared to wait. In saying that, I've only been to one interview in the past decade, and I was offered the job, but decided against it. Rip off *****.

Why the **** would we want that plodder Idris?

Because he'd be one of the better players in the comp if he got serious about footy/ training, which is the only reason why Bennett would sign him. You'd also have to imagine that he wouldn't cost much, so at worst we can chuck him on the bench.

Because he'd be one of the better players in the comp if he got serious about footy/ training, which is the only reason why Bennett would sign him. You'd also have to imagine that he wouldn't cost much, so at worst we can chuck him on the bench.

That's the thing, he will never get serious. He is Dave Taylor mk2

Idris sucks ass, he is one of the biggest peahearts ever. He will probably quit in 12 months to go on another poetry inspired odyssey so why put any time into him, put it into a youngster who will stick around.

Idris is the Raiders of players. When everything clicks he can be the best centre in the comp. But like having Ricky Stuart as your brains, there's a combination of too much and nothing at all going on upstairs so there is no consistency.

Idris seems to me to be the sort to post vague inspirational pics one day and follow it up the next with a depressing / victimised pic on his social media. Too much drama for someone who should just trample.

Idris is the Raiders of players. When everything clicks he can be the best centre in the comp. But like having Ricky Stuart as your brains, there's a combination of too much and nothing at all going on upstairs so there is no consistency.

Idris seems to me to be the sort to post vague inspirational pics one day and follow it up the next with a depressing / victimised pic on his social media. Too much drama for someone who should just trample.

I think the Raiders of players would be someone who plays super average against good teams and smashes crap teams, a flat track bully.

Kodi Nikorima has re-signed for another two years, according to the Broncos website..

Last edited:
THE Broncos have set the scene for an explosive sudden-death Queensland derby by attempting to poach Titans flyer David Mead.The Courier-Mail can reveal the Broncos are in secret talks with Mead, who is primed to send Brisbane crashing out of the title race on Friday night at Suncorp Stadium.
The Broncos are on the hunt for backline talent following centre Jack Reed’s retirement and Mead — once rated a young Steve Renouf — heads their hit list.
Now off-contract, Mead has entered negotiations with the Titans’ playoff rivals and the Broncos hope to clinch his signature after this week’s knockout clash.
But the Broncos face a battle to snare Mead, with NRL rivals Canterbury, Souths and Manly, and rugby’s Western Force also targeting the Titans’ utility back.
No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Why is it poaching when we talk to one of the players but they can buy anyone they want and it's a successful bid or some shit. Half of the Titans fans who have been showing up to their games wouldn't even know who David Mead was until a few weeks ago, fucking bandwagoners.

Why is it poaching when we talk to one of the players but they can buy anyone they want and it's a successful bid or some shit. Half of the Titans fans who have been showing up to their games wouldn't even know who David Mead was until a few weeks ago, fucking bandwagoners.

more to the point ... how is it poaching when the Titans have told Mead to look elsewhere

I love it when any other team signs a player it's just a new signing, but for us, we're always trying to poach

Last edited:
1.Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead

Oh yeah bitch, it's happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • mrtij
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • BroncoFan94
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.