Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he 110 odd kg and about 6 foot tall? That's not big?

Not when playing the Storm. We've already got enough middle sized forwards, having someone with genuine size would be good.

Gold Coast teenager Payne Haas had all 16 NRL clubs on his tail – as well as a couple of American NFL franchises.
I’m hearing it’s come down to a battle between the Rabbitohs and Eels for the forward – who at 16 is already bigger than Jason Taumalolo – with Souths set to win the fight.
Haas, who was contracted to the Warriors this year, is too young to play NRL next season.
He’ll be unleashed in the Rabbitohs’ NYC team in 2017 but will move straight into the NRL in 2018 . . . and he’ll be a sensation.
I don't get it why Broncos can't sign these player who are local.

Payne Hass bet he can fight

Not when playing the Storm. We've already got enough middle sized forwards, having someone with genuine size would be good.
We do have someone with genuine size. His name is TPJ!

Gold Coast teenager Payne Haas had all 16 NRL clubs on his tail – as well as a couple of American NFL franchises.
I’m hearing it’s come down to a battle between the Rabbitohs and Eels for the forward – who at 16 is already bigger than Jason Taumalolo – with Souths set to win the fight.
Haas, who was contracted to the Warriors this year, is too young to play NRL next season.
He’ll be unleashed in the Rabbitohs’ NYC team in 2017 but will move straight into the NRL in 2018 . . . and he’ll be a sensation.
I don't get it why Broncos can't sign these player who are local.
With a name like "Payne Haas", I wouldn't want him at the club.

Payne Hass. I think you can get a cream for that.

Isn't he 110 odd kg and about 6 foot tall? That's not big?
He's the same weight as McGuire and has 2 cms on him, so no... not big when you look at it in NRL props terms. In fact, he's one of the smallest props.

He's name is not Jarryd Hayne ... unfortunately we won't get him until next season
We just need him to sign for a rugby team for 24 hours and then we can get him on board immediately.

It is nice to get a genuine winger with experience on board. Whether he gets a run or not is another thing.

Can we send our talent scouts to Fiji?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • BroncsNBundy
  • thenry
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Battler
  • HarryAllan7
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.