Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I like this thread. Always such doom and gloom.

I think there is enough impetus for the Hunt/Milf combo to stay in Brisbane. Unless one gets asked to leave they will stay on together.

Why does everyone have to bag on Hunt? I never understood this. He isn't amazing all the time but jees he is better than most halves in the comp. He's improving his kicking game. He's had 3 very solid seasons since getting the full time gig. WTF?

Milfs got more pure talent but I don't ever see him compete like Hunt. The club should aim to keep them together for at least 2 more seasons. If it costs too much and one of them can't suck it up then I don't mind seeing them off. But I'm sure they'll see the big picture. /rant

I don't know if I like this thread. Always such doom and gloom.

I think there is enough impetus for the Hunt/Milf combo to stay in Brisbane. Unless one gets asked to leave they will stay on together.

Why does everyone have to bag on Hunt? I never understood this. He isn't amazing all the time but jees he is better than most halves in the comp. He's improving his kicking game. He's had 3 very solid seasons since getting the full time gig. WTF?

Milfs got more pure talent but I don't ever see him compete like Hunt. The club should aim to keep them together for at least 2 more seasons. If it costs too much and one of them can't suck it up then I don't mind seeing them off. But I'm sure they'll see the big picture. /rant

That's a rant? Way too coherent to count for mine.

Well if the Sharks can afford Williams no questions asked, after losing Reed, Parker and Wallace, we should be fine.

And us fucking off barba completely from our cap.

So...I'm excited.

More 2017 teams lists!!!

This Lolohea rumour won't go away. I'm frightened there's more to this Hunt to Parra story than just Sydney journalists death riding the Broncs. On one hand a Niko/ Milf partnership has immense potential, and they're about the same age, but on the other we lose pretty much our only long range kicker.

No doubt that Lolo would be massive off the bench if this were to happen though.

Well Wayne did make a play for Cody Walker but missed out so I guess Lolohea is in that same sort of mold, now that sort of signing would make sense if Nikorima was off to the Storm but he is now staying.....................so perhaps there is something else going on.

I do find it a bit hard to believe Hunt would be shopped around unless of course he wants crazy dollars to stay, which doesn't really seem like him considering his loyalty in the past.

With regards to Napa, Wayne is obviously a fan, he did try to sign him when he came back to the Broncs but Napa decided to stay with the Roosters.

Last edited:
While Lolohea provides massive utility value off the bench, Wayne seems reluctant to give our bench players more than 7 minutes each. Lolohea would be wasted even worse than he has been at the Warriors.

Rumours that Fensom and Vaughan have played their last game for the Raiders. I could handle Vaughan.

Rumours that Fensom and Vaughan have played their last game for the Raiders. I could handle Vaughan.

Fence has been in reserve grade most of the year and Vaughan has been there too a decent amount. I'd definitely be keen on Vaughan - he's a big tall thing and only 25/6 still

Fence has been in reserve grade most of the year and Vaughan has been there too a decent amount. I'd definitely be keen on Vaughan - he's a big tall thing and only 25/6 still

Yep, he'd be a great addition IMO. Would certainly prefer him to Moa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Aldo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.