Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see freddy interview Bennett before the game last week? I'm sure Bennett said that he is in our long term plans and said he is only just getting used to our structures. He said it happens everytime someone comes to the Broncos they take a while to settle in. Anyway my money's on Roberts fucking up on the piss again sometime in the off season.

Did anyone see freddy interview Bennett before the game last week? I'm sure Bennett said that he is in our long term plans and said he is only just getting used to our structures. He said it happens everytime someone comes to the Broncos they take a while to settle in. Anyway my money's on Roberts ****ing up on the **** again sometime in the off season.

Yeah i think he could be on the piss again too. Gotta remember that Newscorp are majority shareholder in the Broncos and it's very easy for them to have a players contract terminated (Ian Lacey etc back in the late 2000s). I think if Reed wasn't injured and we had a bit more depth in the outside backs, the broncos would have terminated his contract after his last bit of off field trouble, but they simply have not enough depth to do so.

OH SHIT. Dobbo was just on the news saying he can confirm Hunt and Milford will both be staying and will sign contracts sometime early next year. Looks like we are losing them both.

Good game tonight but **** me its time for a change we have halfs that do not take the bull by the horns and win the game when its needed come on guys stop making excuses for them. We need something different at the club we have the players that should win the big games but no

Good game tonight but **** me its time for a change we have halfs that do not take the bull by the horns and win the game when its needed come on guys stop making excuses for them. We need something different at the club we have the players that should win the big games but no

It's easy enough to just say we need a change. But who do you actual think we should look at?

Someone that has a good kicking game and a good finisher our forwards where good last night but out play maker's just didn't finish it off

Some interesting rumours doing the rounds today regarding Wayne Bennett

Care to share what those rumours are?

Last edited:
The fact that Joe posted this is in the "Broncos movements" thread worries me, hopefully Wayne isn't retiring.

Especially now that Kearney & Walters (the 2 potential guys who may have succeeded him long-term) are gone.

Last edited:
Would Walters have a clause that allows him to take up a nrl head coach job if it was offered?

I have heard Wayne might be retiring. As in this season, no idea how solid it is though.

edit: I heard this yesterday FYI so it's a new rumor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Gaz
  • NSW stables
  • Reds2011
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Strop
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.