Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
God that is horrendous writing, he literally is just guessing about what's going to happen, with absolutely no quotes or information to back it up. I didn't realise the prerequisite of being a sports journalist these days was being able to use the words "possibly" and "potentially" at least 5 times per story.

That was terrible....I can't see Maranta playing rugby either.

God that is horrendous writing, he literally is just guessing about what's going to happen, with absolutely no quotes or information to back it up. I didn't realise the prerequisite of being a sports journalist these days was being able to use the words "possibly" and "potentially" at least 5 times per story.

While I agree it's pathetic to be fair it's not the first article where a player is linked to another club and they can't provide the slightest shred of evidence.

It is ridiculously unlikely but gee that would make a potent backline of Oates, Boyd, Kahu, Roberts and Radradra.

Take Kahu out of the lineup. ^^^

"Peter Nolan discovered Semi Radradra. Parramatta are in deep shit, ergo, Semi to Brisbane confirmed."

I can't stand rumour mongerers like that, they give all the guys with credible intel a bad name. It's especially worse when they're naming their 2018 sides or linking us to any derro that happens to be off-contract.

Better log onto facebook then mitch222.

Semi Radradra

I keep hearing that Radradra might be joining us next year or something.

Re: Semi Radradra

Yeah, and I'm going to marry Scarlett Johansson.

**** off the pair of you!
She lives in my right hand every night. One of the sweetest asses I've ever seen.

This rumour doesn't even warrant its own thread at this stage, merging with the more general player movement discussion.

Semi Radradra to Broncos

Could you imagine this beast on the end of our backline

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/semi-has-shift-to-broncos-on-cards/3039919/

Re: Semi Radradra to Broncos

EDIT: Sorry boys just realised it was in another thread. Horribly written article too. Feel free to delete

Last edited:
Has Bennett ever bought a winger on decent money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • phoenix
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • Dash
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncs1459
  • Turky Murky
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.