Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

For argument's sake, let's say these domino jigsaw places all happen, how do we all feel about this side:

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. Marshall
8. Napa
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. KNik
15. Teo
16. Glenn
17. TPJ

Last edited:
For argument's sake, let's say these domino jigsaw places all happen, how do we all feel about this side:

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead
6. Milford
7. Marshall
8. Napa
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. KNik
15. Teo
16. Glenn
17. TPJ

There are rumours of Tyrone roberts coming , apparently !

There are rumours of Tyrone roberts coming , apparently !

Really? I haven't heard that one, hasn't he recently re-signed with the Titans? Or am I imagining things?

Really? I haven't heard that one, hasn't he recently re-signed with the Titans? Or am I imagining things?

Not sure , heard it somewhere awhile ago. and someone asked mole about it today am sure Bennett is a fan and he will be behind Taylor and elgey.

Not sure , heard it somewhere awhile ago. and someone asked mole about it today am sure Bennett is a fan and he will be behind Taylor and elgey.

They could use him as a utility though couldn't they? Here he would be behind Milford, Hunt (if he stays), KNik and Marshall.

Yeah , that's what has been said . But maybe he wants to be a starting half , and if we were to lose hunt . I would prefer roberts to KNik and bunji

He is pushing 30 and nobody is going to pay him top dollar to come back to League. The year wouldn't be complete without a Te'o rumour, one would think that he was superstar or something close. I don't remember him having those qualities.

Ill get the rest out of the way now

Inglis to Broncos
Berrick Barnes to Broncos
DCE to Broncos
Sam Burgess to Broncos

Time will tell if I'm a troll or someone who has the inside info..

I'm not trying to..there's only so much I can say without revealing my insider. .

All will be told shortly. ..

The only reason they can't say official is that they have to get the agreements correct.

Sign one on big money..u lose another..way salary cap works.

Time will tell if I'm a troll or someone who has the inside info..
If you actually wanted to prove you had inside information you would need to give us something that has not been speculated about in the media and Facebook for the last 3 months.

Claiming you have inside information then only stating speculation from media sources doesn't prove anything.

Anyone can do that

I'm not trying to..there's only so much I can say without revealing my insider. .

All will be told shortly. ..

The only reason they can't say official is that they have to get the agreements correct.

Sign one on big money..u lose another..way salary cap works.

Can't understand why Bennett would get rid of hunt for napa ?? The only way would be if we had another star half coming and in no way is that bunji !

I honestly don't think the Eels can afford Hunt. They were over the cap, lost a few and signed almost the same amount of players and upgraded a few contracts. I don't see it happening.

Southern star yesterday saying our under 20s signed a good prospect to play fullback. Forget his name though.

Queensland Under 16s winger Thane Kellermeyer.

Think you might be talking about Thane Kellermeyer.

The Napa rumour is getting louder. Broncos gonna throw serious coin his way, which the Roosters won't be able to match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Kev_Guz
  • Skyblues87
  • davidp
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • mitch222
  • Jedhead
  • ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.