Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Roosters were forced to throw him in the deep end way too soon after Pearce decided to hump a dog. I still remember Rooster fans talking premierships when they won their WCC game with Jnik at 5/8 that year.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
I r
Roosters were forced to throw him in the deep end way too soon after Pearce decided to hump a dog. I still remember Rooster fans talking premierships when they won their WCC game with Jnik at 5/8 that year.
I remember Johns and Geyer on the Grill Team saying Brisbane would not make the eight this year based on the WCC game.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If he costs $150k get him back! JNik has been shafted by the Roosters and they owe us one over the Kennedy debacle. $100k I reckon we can get him though and base wage is worth the punt!

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I am going to get shot down straight away with this but worth asking....

Jarryd Hayne, massive tool and I think he was over rated as a player but (no one rates him now of course).........

At $500,000, playing centre and banned from social media or his contract is torn up? If ANY coach could get the best out of him it'd be Bennett.

I'm actually a no, but I have thought every now and then "maybe, if....."

No one denies he has the ability, what he lacks is the attitude. Bennetts specialty in installing...

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
I am going to get shot down straight away with this but worth asking....

Jarryd Hayne, massive tool and I think he was over rated as a player but (no one rates him now of course).........

At $500,000, playing centre and banned from social media or his contract is torn up? If ANY coach could get the best out of him it'd be Bennett.

I'm actually a no, but I have thought every now and then "maybe, if....."

No one denies he has the ability, what he lacks is the attitude. Bennetts specialty in installing...

Don't think we have the money to even consider that.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
And Sterlo.
I actually don't mind sterlo and I don't think he hates the broncos as much as matty johns, Tallis and rothfield. He just tries to come up with an outlandish top 8 every year so that if 1 or 2 of them come true he looks like a genius (every year for the 3 or 4 years before his year he's said the storm wouldn't make the top 8)...

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I actually don't mind sterlo and I don't think he hates the broncos as much as matty johns, Tallis and rothfield. He just tries to come up with an outlandish top 8 every year so that if 1 or 2 of them come true he looks like a genius (every year for the 3 or 4 years before his year he's said the storm wouldn't make the top 8)...

I can stand Sterlo for the most part and I think he even made an admission against the Sharks he had written Brisbane off at the start of the season but has been proven wrong. Far worse in the media then him IMO

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Don't think we have the money to even consider that.
yeah true, but we are clearing the decks a lot. I hope it's not for him because he's not what we need. We arent desperate enough to risk his toxicity, yet we are the type of team he needs to remove the toxicity (a bottom 8 team would pamper to him and expect too much)

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
IMO better off giving a bloke like Issako or Opacic a crack who would appreciate the opportunity then a player who doesn't even show an ounce of commitment to his football.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
IMO better off giving a bloke like Issako or Opacic a crack who would appreciate the opportunity then a player who doesn't even show an ounce of commitment to his football.

Should we go with a young gun centre in shibisaki ?

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
At the start of the year a lot of people including coaching staff had Shibisako to get his debut this year. So next year could be a real chance for him to get a spot. Next year the trials are really going to determine who plays, just like this year.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Was reading something today about the Titans halves dilemma with Roberts looking likely to be squeezed out... Anyone think uncle Wayne might make a play at him?
Same article talks about Roberts and Taylor being best mates too...

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
A huge "NO" to Hayne! When a player is toxic but brilliant you weigh up is it worth it

Hayne is toxic and ordinary, so it's not even a question

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Was reading something today about the Titans halves dilemma with Roberts looking likely to be squeezed out... Anyone think uncle Wayne might make a play at him?
Same article talks about Roberts and Taylor being best mates too...
Yes.

I like Tyrone Roberts.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Hayne - computer says '**** NO!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.