Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit of a lopsided trade, don't you think? A rep player for a minor leaguer.

I'm sure in a few weeks time when the teams are listed, we will be able to refer to him as an ex representative player.

Solid, reliable with a left foot kicking game sign him up

I actually thought Nicholls was better but he’s getting up there age wise

We don't need a gun half straight away, there's no one really available. We need a solid half to help steer the team and push Milford back to running. A gun half will come around eventually, but we just need an upgrade now.

No to Jacks but people still want Sezer.. Another average halfback.

Offers a kicking game, but that's it. Game management isn't really much better than our halves. Who will close out games for us?

We need a halfback that can bring both.

Offers a kicking game, but that's it. Game management isn't really much better than our halves. Who will close out games for us?

Not much better? Any amount is better, our halves don't really have any. It's all ad hoc with them. As for closing out games, it's not like our halves can either, so you can't have everything. Should we stick with Kodi and Milf next year too, if they keep playing like this?

Is an average genuine halfback better than kodi though?

Not much better? Any amount is better, our halves don't really have any. It's all ad hoc with them. As for closing out games, it's not like our halves can either, so you can't have everything. Should we stick with Kodi and Milf next year too, if they keep playing like this?

Exactly, our halves can’t close out games either. So we need a half that can. A half that can take that pressure off Milford.

Sezer is not that half. He will do it every now and then, but every dog has it’s day. Even Hunt closed out games every now and then but wasn’t able to do it consistently.

Sezer is in the same boat. It’s not like He hasn’t had a good roster to work with.

Sezer can organise a side, he's done it in the past, and Kodi and Milford cannot. That's the biggest deal breaker for me. I dunno much about this Jacks fella though.

Exactly, our halves can’t close out games either. So we need a half that can. A half that can take that pressure off Milford.

Sezer is not that half. He will do it every now and then, but every dog has it’s day. Even Hunt closed out games every now and then but wasn’t able to do it consistently.

Sezer is in the same boat. It’s not like He hasn’t had a good roster to work with.

The kicking display he put in towards the end of that game last night was pretty damned close out worthy I thought.

Sezer gets a bad wrap, I genuinely believe he has one of the best boots in the comp and have been saying that since he was at the Titans, cleanest striker of the footy I've seen in a long time. He's also only 26, more than 2 years younger than Bunt, he would be my number 1 target right now, I think he'd be an awesome signing.

Goal kicks above 80% in his sleep as well, doesn't kick at the Raiders because they're trying their hardest to help Croker become the leading point scorer in NRL history (Which looks pretty likely, if he has a relatively long career)

I don't really understand why people only blame the halves for not 'closing out games'. If they kick to the corner/sideline rather than dead in-goal/down the fullback's throat they've done their job.

If the rest of the team insist on dropping the footy, giving away penalties and missing tackles in the last 10 minutes, there's nothing any halfback can do about it. Failing to close out games is the team's problem, not any individual player's.

Canberra lost those games they played like shit at the end, not because Sezer can't close out a game.

You know what I am willing to suffer ( to a degree ) as long as we have a long term plan. There is no quick fix on the market at all.

I would rather we take yhe pain now and look long term. We have some very promising young halves coming through from all reports. I would hate to see them blooded to early or us lose them to rival.vlubs because we went chasing thr quick fix

You know what I am willing to suffer ( to a degree ) as long as we have a long term plan. There is no quick fix on the market at all.

I would rather we take yhe pain now and look long term. We have some very promising young halves coming through from all reports. I would hate to see them blooded to early or us lose them to rival.vlubs because we went chasing thr quick fix

Reminds me of when Fatty made fun of Gould's "Twenty Year Plan" or something like that in a Panthers game last week.

Hail Sezer. Been sayin it for years.

Saw on triple m that Brodie Croft could be on the outer
Wayne went after him in 2015, I hope he still has some common sense and he has another stab and getting him
Offer the storm Niko for Croft

Saw on triple m that Brodie Croft could be on the outer
Wayne went after him in 2015, I hope he still has some common sense and he has another stab and getting him
Offer the storm Niko for Croft

I'll never believe he's on the outer until it actually happens, or they have some other gun lined up. Storm are the smartest NRL team when it comes to development and recruitment. They must know that you can't just replace Cronk with a rookie straight away. It'll take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Pablo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • eazy-duzzit
  • porouian
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • whykickamoocow
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.