Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Is Moses really the controlling, game managing half we require ?

He seems a bit erratic to me

He isn't.

He is a running half, and he lacks the patience and composure to be a controlling, game managing half which was very evident against the Storm.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
He isn't.

He is a running half, and he lacks the patience and composure to be a controlling, game managing half which was very evident against the Storm.
So he's not what we're looking for at all then ?

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Broncos Insider saying Opacic could be back as early as next week.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Foran is looking really good for the Warriors at the moment. I hope we're still in the running for him.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Foran is looking really good for the Warriors at the moment. I hope we're still in the running for him.
I reckon he'll lob back to the Dogs..... link back up with Des.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Kinda doubt it. He'd probably be on more money than even Hunt at the Dragons. Now at his best, he's definitely better than Hunt, but comes with a lot of baggage too.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
The NSW police seized his phone when he hit Australia last week so he may have a few dramas yet.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I don't want Opacic back, Moga is going good just needs some ball and Oates to get into better position.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Yeah, not a fan of Moga. Looks like a mistake, penalty or missed tackle waiting to happen

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I don't want Opacic back, Moga is going good just needs some ball and Oates to get into better position.

Moga isnt going good, he is ordinary. Tommy did a lot better last season playing injured, and offered more in attack and defence. All Moga has really offered is a big body carting the ball out.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Moga has never really been good in the NRL even before the Broncos. He was all potential that got killed by knee reconstructions. I don't think he'll ever be a quality player. TBH, I'd rather go with Opacic.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
His time has also been hampered as well from the stifled attack our spine has been dishing out. Roberts hasn't had quality ball either.

Weren't you just agreeing that hunt is better than Johnson and foran ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • RodF
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Battler
  • Nerd
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Rambstien
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • GCBRONCO
  • KickHaas
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 53 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.