Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 5846

I wrote this last year and we’ve signed two of these players since.

Who would you want the Broncos to sign next out of this list?

I’d probably say Michael Purcell and Billy Walters are my next two picks. Possibly Jamal Fogarty.

Bear in mind some of these names are now signed.
It would have to be AJ if he was still available.

Not suggesting it, but Laybutt and Chudleigh were rated pretty well weren't they and now on the outer with Cows??

Think Chudleigh did an ACL last year though??

Was thinking Zac Woolford still can't get a run in first grade but was rated pretty highly coming through... again not suggesting to pick him up, but just wondering why he hasn't been given a run when Newcastle have been throwing guys at dummy half all year

Not suggesting it, but Laybutt and Chudleigh were rated pretty well weren't they and now on the outer with Cows??

Think Chudleigh did an ACL last year though??

Was thinking Zac Woolford still can't get a run in first grade but was rated pretty highly coming through... again not suggesting to pick him up, but just wondering why he hasn't been given a run when Newcastle have been throwing guys at dummy half all year
Chudleigh isn't even contracted to the Cowboys anymore. He has done two ACLs and was considered the next big thing up there until his injury woes.

Chudleigh isn't even contracted to the Cowboys anymore. He has done two ACLs and was considered the next big thing up there until his injury woes.
Believe they got rid of Lachlan Coote in order to sign Chudleigh. You'd think someone would be pissed off given the result.

Believe they got rid of Lachlan Coote in order to sign Chudleigh. You'd think someone would be pissed off given the result.
Didn't they keep Coote instead of Ponga too.

Didn't they keep Coote instead of Ponga too.

The Broncs have made some questionable retention decisions the last few years but none more so than keeping Coote over Ponga. That one is right up there with Sherwin over JT all those years ago, so guess that makes the Cows even on that one.

Depends on how Ponga Sr was acting I guess. Also I seem to recall that Coote got the arse after a number of disagreements with the coach while they were out on the drink.

The Broncs have made some questionable retention decisions the last few years but none more so than keeping Coote over Ponga. That one is right up there with Sherwin over JT all those years ago, so guess that makes the Cows even on that one.

The cowboys wanted to live in 2015 forever.

The cowboys wanted to live in 2015 forever.
Paul Green still has the calendar on his fridge. I think that is Cow fans biggest gripe though, Green has been showing extreme favouritism to anyone from that year at the expense of better options getting a go.

Kamakamika because its such a great name...!!!

Plus, Storm rate him so he'd have some redeeming features im sure...

I want Gideon Mosby. Before Storm snaps him up.

There’s a reason he can’t stay in first grade. Could just need a change of scenery though.
The comparison is easy to make as they’re both lightening quick wingers who couldn’t get game time at a struggling club (both also have hyphenated surnames 🤷‍♂️) - but the same could be said about JAC at Wests.

Put GGM in a strong system with an equally strong coach and he could finally live up to his potential.

Of course, he might not too, but I’d be willing to sign him on a reasonable / lower end wage to see what he’s got.

As the old saying goes, you can’t beat pure speed - and he’s got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • winslow_wong
  • The True King
  • Shane Tronc
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.