Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I, can I coach Newcastle?

why not...Browns blown his capital as Newcastle's first team coach a year ago...

Perfect guy to have when you win three spoons in a row cause....why fuckin not...?

If however you have any aspirations to be slightly better than that then you go elsewhere...

Do you want me to review your resume mate...?

why not...Browns blown his capital as Newcastle's first team coach a year ago...

Perfect guy to have when you win three spoons in a row cause....why fuckin not...?

If however you have any aspirations to be slightly better than that then you go elsewhere...

Do you want me to review your resume mate...?

Just hand the Knights over to the Johns brothers. They'd sort it out.

could they do worse though...??

What Mal Reilly doing these days..??

...um...didn't he leave the Sharks in the first place? Also June 30 deadline has passed so he cant sign for another NRL team for this year so Superleague it is...
Pretty sure he only left the sharks to be closer to his family, which is why he went to Newcastle.

If Newcastle is now a no go you'd think he would want to stay in Sydney and sharks are currently looking to offload their outside backs. Ramien was also in their Flegg team I believe?? so if he's trying to regain form why not look to head back where you're comfortable and where the good form came from in the first place.

There's also been rumblings on and off about Ramien back to sharks for a few months now.

I doubt that.

They have great footy minds and get along with players well.

I doubt they would have had problems with Ramien this year.

They probably would have kept Ponga at fullback, Watson at 6 and recruited a decent 9.

They also would have played Ese’ese from the start of this year.

Kurt Mann was a horrible buy. They had the chance to buy Segeyaro.

But who cares about Knights.

Last edited:
TBF to the bloke, he's just about played in every position in the backline and halves, plus bench impact as well. He's not had a chance to ply his trade as anything but versatile.

I just don’t think he was an appropriate buy for the squad.

Pretty sure he only left the sharks to be closer to his family, which is why he went to Newcastle.

If Newcastle is now a no go you'd think he would want to stay in Sydney and sharks are currently looking to offload their outside backs. Ramien was also in their Flegg team I believe?? so if he's trying to regain form why not look to head back where you're comfortable and where the good form came from in the first place.

There's also been rumblings on and off about Ramien back to sharks for a few months now.

regardless he can't be signed by any nrl club now so he is in stasis in terms of playing for a NRL club until next season...

If Dugan is indeed going then he'd be a handy pick up I guess...?

lol remember that time we signed Dugan? *shudder*

We need to send the bloke who provoked him online a massive thank you basket at some point, dodged a bullet with that one.

(Although we signed Barba with the Dugan money, which turned out equally as terribly)

lol remember that time we signed Dugan? *shudder*

It really was a sign of desperation, rather than promoting from and giving opportunities to our juniors we preferred to bring in guys like Dugan and Barber.

Last edited:
It really was a sign of desperation, rather than promoting from and giving opportunities to our juniors we preferred to bring in guys like Dugan and Barber.

2013 was a desperate year, it was our worst ever record. We missed the finals and our "big" signing for the season was a 33 year old Scott Prince.

Griffin & White had to land a big name

tbf Barba seemed like a decent signing on the surface. Just turns out he was a woman beating drug addict with a busted ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnyE
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.