Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bird has his positives, mostly his effort from the limited games, but regardless I always maintained he was a luxury buy that wasn’t necessary, particularly when you had a critically objective look at our team. We could’ve kept Opacic and spent that money on a half

Bird was a buy the Roosters would’ve made for this season just gone or 2020 when they’re already so strong and then can afford to upgrade a position with very little detriment to the rest of the team

it was never a case of Bird or a half ... we chased a half at the same time ... he just decided to rot away on the coast, completely fucking up his career for an extra few hundred grand.

Extremely real possibility -

1. Milford
6. Walker
7. Croft

I highly doubt we will be getting anyone from South's. When there was a rumour of Gagai wanting out of Souths I was told first hand by current South's players that he would be no chance of coming to Brisbane (Nor would anyone want to) given Seibold was here. It was quite clear the players didn't like him at all.

I highly doubt we will be getting anyone from South's. When there was a rumour of Gagai wanting out of Souths I was told first hand by current South's players that he would be no chance of coming to Brisbane (Nor would anyone want to) given Seibold was here. It was quite clear the players didn't like him at all.
I wonder why Souths wanted to keep him then.

Extremely real possibility -

1. Milford
6. Walker
7. Croft

I'll be amazed if Milf plays fullback. He doesn't have the drive to get fit enough imo. If he can prove me wrong that would be great, but Walker is going to be another aging player on a big contract, and in a position we don't really need. I'd prefer a 1,7 and a left center.

I wonder why Souths wanted to keep him then.
A club doesn't just punt a coach because certain players don't like him. This came directly from Burns, Dillon and a Burgess that I won't name. Don't forget the amount of Broncos that requested a release when he got here. Smart bloke locking down all of our youth though! Hopefully our potential can outweigh experience over the next couple of years.

A club doesn't just punt a coach because certain players don't like him. This came directly from Burns, Dillon and a Burgess that I won't name. Don't forget the amount of Broncos that requested a release when he got here. Smart bloke locking down all of our youth though! Hopefully our potential can outweigh experience over the next couple of years.

S Burgess.

No, no that's too obvious.

Sam B.

Gut feeling or whispers?

The whispers were all over the place of Walker earlier in the year, there's also whispers of displeasure of Walker's post-origin performances at Souths. If he asked for a release, they'd grant it. Just a matter of how badly Seibold wants him I think. If he views Milford as a Fullback, he'll go hard after Cody, if he views him as a Five-Eighth, he may not.

Did they only stop liking him because he bailed on them to come to Brisbane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.