Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the value of contracts like Taylor, Milford and Hunt is your only bargaining chip then that really isn't saying much for you to be honest. All 3 of those deals are looking mighty below par at this moment.

and all three of those clubs would be having a severe case of buyers remorse

3DDAB481 A695 45B4 BC8F CE41E0E2D8FF
643563C0 52B4 4972 B309 F96FEF6897F4

No to wighton

How’s wightons form, scums it up and the club sticks with him and then he turns down a reasonable offer? Pretty poor character, I mean that much was obvious before but now this. Or is it another case of the players manager making the player look bad? I’ve never really believed in that because at the end of the day the player still tells the manager what he wants. Either way stay clear please

Hodgson is canberra's key player, Wighton would be nothing without having hodgson run the team.

Canberra's season made Wighton look a lot better than what he was but when you look more closely at him, you'll see someone that's clearly not a 5/8 and should not be there.

His kicking game was average and his decision making was average. Strong runner, but that was probably the only thing actually going for him.

If we trade him for Milford, it would be a massive blunder.

I'm even starting to take this as a cue he will be coming here. Why else would the media have his price that high? @Smokin' Joe, @1910, @FaithinHook have you guys heard anything?

Last edited:
I largely agree, but he’s a better prospect than Milford is at the moment. Large frame, running fullback with a few ball skills is likely an improvement on million dollar Milf... both are only really worth that half a million mark tbh.
He wasn't very good at fullback, he's a center or 6 . Ask some raiders fans they wanted his head at 1 most games.

yeah but only because he isn't worth his price tag and we have better players already on our books (i.e. Bird/Milford) to play that role.

Many many reasons for why we should not sign Wighton.

Last edited:
I'm even starting to take this as a cue he will be coming here. Why else would the media have his price that high? @Smokin' Joe, @1910, @FaithinHook have you guys heard anything?

You put FiH in the same class as Joe and 1910????

If Milf went to Melbourne he'd be a superstar and we'd all be complaining we never signed him. The cultural changes are happening, they take time.

If Milf went to Melbourne he'd be a superstar and we'd all be complaining we never signed him. The cultural changes are happening, they take time.

Appropriate username

Milf will be fine back at 6 as long as he gets fully fit.
If he offloads that chub he will find his speed and be able to go hard late in games and , most important , he will find his confidence.
We will see a different Anthony Milford next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.