Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tend to agree if we had a replacement on about 500k ready to go. Not sold on a Croft/Dearden halves combo.

SOS is still here. We have options, and frankly we could really use his money right now.

SOS is still here. We have options, and frankly we could really use his money right now.

Milford isn't worth a mil, but we shouldn't be releasing him unless we have a replacement or absolutely need to to secure Fifita. SOS is out for a while yet with his ACL.

Whoever signed off on the Kahu thing needs to be sacked. The board should be dissolved and start fresh. What the **** is going on?

Milford isn't worth a mil, but we shouldn't be releasing him unless we have a replacement or absolutely need to to secure Fifita. SOS is out for a while yet with his ACL.

If he's done an ACL, then Milford needs to stay until we at least see if this particular ACL injury is going to ruin another career.

Wow so much anger. If Isaako goes to fullback, Kahu on the wing can be a handy option. He's actually quite a decent winger. It's not the end of the world. And those talking about being ok with milf going... No way. He's been our best player for a few seasons. Also footy 101, you don't play two half backs and halfback are not 5/8ths and visa versa. Niko and milf were both 5/8ths and look what happened. Croft and Dearden is the worst idea I've ever heard. Need a 5/8th with a running game and a half with organisation and kicking skills. Simples.

You know I actually don't believe that they are paying him that much. It just makes no sense. Where did that reported figure come from? It would be the first time a journalist got a salary figure right. I think its bullshit. Kahu wouldn't even have been looking at a figure that high. He had no bargaining position going in. Broncos held all the chips. For all the questionable recruitment and retention decisions over the last few years, this would be just idiotic. Maybe I'm too naive, but I'm not buying it.

Wow so much anger. If Isaako goes to fullback, Kahu on the wing can be a handy option. He's actually quite a decent winger. It's not the end of the world. And those talking about being ok with milf going... No way. He's been our best player for a few seasons. Also footy 101, you don't play two half backs and halfback are not 5/8ths and visa versa. Niko and milf were both 5/8ths and look what happened. Croft and Dearden is the worst idea I've ever heard. Need a 5/8th with a running game and a half with organisation and kicking skills. Simples.

Each to their own man. Personally I was hoping we didn't resign Milf after his contract ended. As far as I'm concerned he has never lived up to his paycheck. He is far too inconsistent and lazy. He is not an effort player.

You know I actually don't believe that they are paying him that much. It just makes no sense. Where did that reported figure come from? It would be the first time a journalist got a salary figure right. I think its bullshit. Kahu wouldn't even have been looking at a figure that high. He had no bargaining position going in. Broncos held all the chips. For all the questionable recruitment and retention decisions over the last few years, this would be just idiotic. Maybe I'm too naive, but I'm not buying it.

Bennett and the crew were probably looking after him. It's just a game after all.

Each to their own man. Personally I was hoping we didn't resign Milf after his contract ended. As far as I'm concerned he has never lived up to his paycheck. He is far too inconsistent and lazy. He is not an effort player.
Does anyone have an update on milfs first day back at training today? Was he a man on a mission? Was he leading the drills? Was he seen doing extras after everyone left? Thanks in advance.

We'll somehow end up paying them to do it as well

We’ll subsidise 85% of his salary and promise to take him back if they don’t want him. Just to sweeten the deal we will chip in 500k towards their replacement half.

Does anyone have an update on milfs first day back at training today? Was he a man on a mission? Was he leading the drills? Was he seen doing extras after everyone left? Thanks in advance.

Yep he was seen doing 'extras' alright. Eating extra hamburgers after ol' mate fired up the Red Hill BBQ.

Milford? Man on a mission? He gets paid a million dollars. That’s mission accomplished back in 2016.

Milford to the tigers?
Could we be so lucky? Sadly I don’t think so..

NRL.com claiming negotiations with the Storm over Croft have come to a stalemate and Croft’s management has told the Storm he will see out his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • porouian
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Pablo
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Old Mate
  • Big Del
  • Tim K
  • Howie
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.