Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah imagine being able to use that million Dollars to buy 1-2 players with an actual drive to compete and win.

tenor.gif

I've just about had enough.

I wonder if we could do a swap with the Tigers, they get Milford & Seibold, we get Brooks & Maguire.

NRL.com claiming negotiations with the Storm over Croft have come to a stalemate and Croft’s management has told the Storm he will see out his contract.

Of course.

Dobbo said Kahu had a back-ended deal, that's why he's on $400k this year. On the "loan" situation, I seriously don't know how such deal could even be structured, in that if you sign a deal with another club, the previous contract is nullified.

Also, while I can't blame Kahu for taking his money (he never really hit the level most thought he would so never got big bucks), it's on par with Boyd. Both know that they're surplus to requirements, both know that by sticking around they are damaging the club's cap position, but both are putting the cash before the club. I can't see it endearing them to fans, and as such, would not help them in a post-playing PR type role.

The Broncos are probably worried about looking like heartless bad guys, but really, they risk far more damage by so badly compromising our cap, and therefore limiting our on-field ability. **** them off, I don't care how. They've shown they're only here for the money, so there is no loyalty to be preserved.

Last edited:
money shouldn’t be a problem because Boyd should have fallen on his sword! No other bronco captain would have hung around with the way things are now

Kahu or Croft for 400k..
Well done management, another successful year coming up 🙄
So you really think they're like no one has offered Kahu anything... we should pounce on him with a deal, even though we told him to **** off because he's not going to get a game...**** Croft $400k would be a steal !!!

Kahu obviously has an existing contract with us for 2020 and we have no way out of it because the fucktards in charge in 2017 were throwing cash everywhere

Its going to be difficult for Jordy coming back to a club where he wasnt wanted.

How can i be so deflated before the season has even started?

So the Croft deal is all but over apparently.
The only good thing to come out of this whole off season will be if Milford actually ***** off to the tigers and never looks back.
Absolutely worst signing of the past 10 years imo.
Not worth half the money he is on, he had promise at the Raiders, other than that, has literally done nothing for the club.

All we need now for a full blown riot at Red Hill will be for the Fifita deal to fall through.
That would be the end of this once proud club after all the bullshit of this past season.

Milford worst signing? You guys are all butt hurt because everything else has fallen down. Until last year where Haas and Fifita stood up, Milford has been our only fucking hope in this shit show team. Bird, Boyd, Macca all far worse signings.

I'm confident Milford would like excel at any other club. The Broncos are a fucking shit show.

I don't think Seibold has the pull to bring anyone worthwhile in at the moment. Who would honestly want to come play for us without being paid overs? So far we've brought in a bloke who gave up on a mormon mission, a bloke who worked in a cafe, a NSW Cup player and someone the Cowboys didn't want. How far have we fallen...

I don't think Seibold has the pull to bring anyone worthwhile in at the moment. Who would honestly want to come play for us without being paid overs? So far we've brought in a bloke who gave up on a mormon mission, a bloke who worked in a cafe, a NSW Cup player and someone the Cowboys didn't want. How far have we fallen...
We cant bring anyone because we have no fucking money. Money is all that matters to most these days. Maybe storm and roosters have some pull, other than that it is all about money and best chance to be in the 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • theshed
  • Nerd
  • whykickamoocow
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • Pablo
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manifesto
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.