Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prop forward we get doesn't have to be a big metre eater or a barnstorming type of prop. I actually thought we got some value out of Clinton in 2008.

They just need to be the type of prop that runs hard and tackles hard and gets stuck in. Someone that leads by example and pushes the others around him to get stuck in, as well.

In saying that, if there are better options on the market then those are the ones we should go for.

If we can’t get Grant then how long is B Smith contracted for? The guy is a gun and might be sick of filling in here and there.
I heard an interview with him yesterday on MMM.

He said he was contracted until 2022.

He also said his preferred position is hooker, but he would be more than willing to play any position needed to help out the team.

He sounds like a great team player.

Im not sure about green but I like the type of footy the cowboys play when they're on .

Ikin was on Green’s staff at Wynnum when they went back to back 11-12.
[automerge]1595720413[/automerge]
Langer Cup this week.

Klese Haas for Keebra unsigned. Keebra are confident that won’t be the case by the end of the Cup.

Evander Tere Rongotaua- massive unit from Alf’s old school ISHS signed to Roosters.

Last edited:
I’m liking the idea of Ikin more and more. He doesn’t look like he would cop shit and we need a CEO who’s priority is the football team performance, and surely that will be Ikin.

I’m liking the idea of Ikin more and more. He doesn’t look like he would cop shit and we need a CEO who’s priority is the football team performance, and surely that will be Ikin.

Meanwhile, b4l not even two weeks ago:

Last edited:

lol well he did say he’s liking the idea more and more. Maybe instead of turning in his membership, now he’ll only refuse to wear his jerseys or something.

Dude I’m aware of that, that’s why I said I am liking it more and more, meaning I am changing my mind.

You may have noticed I am prone to fly off the handle before letting cooler heads prevail.

Last edited:
If Ikin gets the gig at least he knows the ins and outs of the media after hosting 360 for a while. I wonder how long before he is spewing out clichés and whether his mates like Kent, etc will call him out on it.

Bryce Cartwright wants out of Titans.

Watch us sign him to a 3 year deal with all the money we're saving from Fifita.

You are playing on words, do you have nothing better to do with your night? I said "What was the point of the new guard transition getting rid of Moose, Thaiday, Blair, if we wanted mediocre codgers (INSERT WORD TOLMAN) should of stuck with them (The existing older players) including the ones you just said Seibold got rid of them because he didn’t want them. Meaning ALL of the older players in our team who have recently left for the reason of clearing the decks should have just stayed. Why the **** are we signing those type of players again. Seibold fucked it.
Sorry mate I apologise for a typo on my phone I’ll make sure I spell specifically correctly for you next time.
Wouldn’t it be better to have Broncos greats around the club showing them how to train, eat, have pride in the jersey etc as you said instead of signing someone with no allegiance to the club for a short period that isn’t playing ‘Much’ as you said, I mean if you are going to sign someone you are going to sign somebody for intent and purpose.
There isn’t any alternatives to put forward because they are either contracted or not suitable for the team. We are in a shit show.
[automerge]1595686952[/automerge]

Tamou is a good option if possible. Tolman is not.

You are hilarious. Saying i have nothing better to do, but you were up on your phone after midnight. I'll leave you to your delusions now kid. You have given me a good chuckle.

Last edited:
You are hilarious. Saying i have nothing better to do, but you were up on your phone after midnight. I'll leave you to your delusions now kid. You have given me a good chuckle.
Pretty sure you were up to midnight with your Kleenex box looking at images of Carrigan on google. You are like talking to a little kid. Nobody wants to read your wall of waffle. Just admit your football brain is the size of a peanut and Aiden Tolman is a shocking call. End of story.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you were up to midnight with your Kleenex box looking at images of Carrigan on google. You are like talking to a little kid. Nobody wants to read your wall of waffle. Just admit your football brain is the size of a peanut and Aiden Tolman is a shocking call. End of story.
Why was he crying? Oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.