Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Arrow will hurt them next year.

He does a lot for that side.
I think everyone is forgetting about this. Arrow was starting lock for QLD and has been their bes tg player for the last 3 years in a row by a far margin.

They've replaced a player with 7-8.5/10 performances every week with a player with 3-4 9-10/10 performances a year.thats no knock on either player, they are just totally different. Seems they are copying our strategy of investing heavily in youth in the forwards with shit spine players. I have to laugh at the people on here who are saying what a team the titans will become yet berate and get angry about what we have done. Their list is nearly identical in strategy except they have paid overs for fifita instead of bird. Oh, they are not spending any of their own money on development of course. Great for the game and the titans 7 fans (they've gained 3 with the fifita signing, his mum, tesi, and his dad)...

And them losing arrow is the equivalent of us losing Haas...

Yeah they should’ve signed Tino OR Dave and kept Arrow. They got greedy there. The frustrating thing about Dave is that we probably could’ve signed Arrow if he decided earlier.

Last edited:
He was always gone to girl wanted move to Sydney if I recall correctly

He was always gone to girl wanted move to Sydney if I recall correctly

Pretty sure they broke up. Just putting two and two together, may be getting five though.

Pretty sure they broke up. Just putting two and two together, may be getting five though.
Yeah read something about that think it was well after he signed though,who knows lol
[automerge]1595759374[/automerge]
I would move wherever she told me too as well
Miss world contestant yeah?

Last edited:
Yeah read something about that think it was well after he signed though,who knows lol
[automerge]1595759374[/automerge]

Miss world contestant yeah?

I saw them out at breakfast. She’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen up close.

Didn't they break up @Allo

Hence the FML hair-cut?

Back on topic. I’ve heard we are after Jesse Bromwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Manlyman
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • westy316
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • dirtyharry
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.