Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would take JBrom in a heartbeat. Throw him the captain's armband too.

I can't imagine he would come cheap though, particularly as I'm sure some club will pay stupid overs for Welch (like they always seem to do with Storm forwards).

Storm will push up the asking price and JBrom will be looking for a decent salary given it'll probably be his last big contract.

Last edited:
Bromwich would be great, but gee that's a lot of money tied into just the middle forwards.

Dude I’m aware of that, that’s why I said I am liking it more and more, meaning I am changing my mind.

You may have noticed I am prone to fly off the handle before letting cooler heads prevail.

Love the insight! 😂
[automerge]1595760881[/automerge]
Second row.

Any good or just named Haas?

Last edited:
Didn't they break up @Allo

Hence the FML hair-cut?

I’ve read one source that says so, but there’s been nothing on their socials involving each other and she has custody of the dogs from what I can tell.

I don’t blame him at all for the hair, although most people just grow a depression beard lol.

She’s about a 13/10 too

According to Brent Read "Rival clubs are being told Herbie Farnworth has agreed to terms on new deal with the Broncos".
Finally, some good news. Surely the next piece of the puzzle is locking in Staggs, followed by Dearden and Coates.
On Herbie, a bloke who actually loves and wants to be at the club, moved a few thousand kms, away from his family, at a young age to be at the Broncos.
He has taken his chance with both hands. Hopefully we see more of it.

According to Brent Read "Rival clubs are being told Herbie Farnworth has agreed to terms on new deal with the Broncos".
Finally, some good news. Surely the next piece of the puzzle is locking in Staggs, followed by Dearden and Coates.
On Herbie, a bloke who actually loves and wants to be at the club, moved a few thousand kms, away from his family, at a young age to be at the Broncos.
Remember when fifi was a bloke who actually loved the dub and wanted to be here.

This is fantastic news, we need more Herbie's.

I’ve read one source that says so, but there’s been nothing on their socials involving each other and she has custody of the dogs from what I can tell.

I don’t blame him at all for the hair, although most people just grow a depression beard lol.

She’s about a 13/10 too

They did break up

You would think managements number one priority now is using some of the Fifita money to sure up some of these key youngsters.

You would think managements number one priority now is using some of the Fifita money to sure up some of these key youngsters.

I hope it's not.

Sure we have some good youngsters off contract that the club should try to keep, but our first priority should be bringing in someone that we really need.

There will always be more talented youngsters.

They did break up

Yeah thought so. Just complete absence on each side. Plus I doubt she’d be tolerating that haircut for too long, which is getting worse. Poor bloke peaked at 24

Last edited:
Remember when fifi was a bloke who actually loved the dub and wanted to be here.
I'm not going to blame fiffita for taking 3.6 million plus whatever he gets on the side. That sets him up for life and whilst he might get a premiership with the broncos, neither the coach nor management are conducive for thinking its anytime soon.
Hopefully that changes next year but like football, you can only play what's in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • bb_gun
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Spoon
  • Brocko
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.