Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
figured as much...he was on track to get as much playing time there as he was if he stayed.

For mine, once we are mathmatically eliminated from finals football id play him instead of Fifita; we need to know what exactly we do or dont have with him...
play fifita at centre

yeh....i mean we are supposed to have resigned Herbie...why....where do we expect to play him...?

Boyd wont be our left centre next year, is that where we see Herbs to play?

Then play him there rather than Fifita...

yeh....i mean we are supposed to have resigned Herbie...why....where do we expect to play him...?

Boyd wont be our left centre next year, is that where we see Herbs to play?

Then play him there rather than Fifita...

Wing. He’s a winger.

Niu is out,Milford sucks. You could play Boyd at FB and Fifita at centre.

sure...i was thinking more next year but...for now...sure...
just my opinion of course, and that doesn’t count for much, but I think his best position for us is on the wing. Niu or Bird potentially will be our centre next year and at least one will definitely be our fullback (unless we sign someone) neither are available again this season so no harm in chucking Dave there.
I don’t necessarily believe Dave should play centre, I’d argue he helps us more in 2nd row but it’s not the worst idea and I don’t think it’s preventing any other relevant player get game time.

Things may change once its clear we arent making finals......i guess we shall see...?

IMO, the loan no longer offers us value either.

Keep Fifita sidelined and get Bullemore ready to take his place.
I think rikki will replace Fifita, bullemor to be a bench weapon with his pace.

Could Bullemor play centre? He looked fast and agile enough to plug a hole earlier in the year.

Could Bullemor play centre? He looked fast and agile enough to plug a hole earlier in the year.

I wouldn't even bother with it. Not when we have options there.

If we were going to switch him to another position, second row would be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bongo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.