Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t do that, don’t give me hope!

I'll crush those for you, it's not happening.

There's no inside goss that's Broncos related. It's been well known for years the Smith's were eventually going to move to Brisbane. What would be happening is that Smith is going to retire.

But he's not coming to the Broncos.

...If im reading your tea leaves here correctly Huge; we show a rookie coach out the door end of 2020 season and replace him......with another rookie NRL coach...?
No. Not what I conveyed. Nothing Broncos related but that can change. Fat Tony is skating on thin ice but I think the Broncos will give him a third year, or at least the first 10-12 rounds.

maybe indirectly this speaks more to our chances of luring Harry Grant up here next season....:argh:

"Cameron is contracted until the end of the year. At some point in the next month or so we will attempt to either renegotiate a contract for Cameron as a player or we will try and arrange something for him whereby he will remain committed and part of the Melbourne Storm in some capacity for hopefully many years to come."

Quote from Storm CEO.

Smith could very well play on next year so I see an opportunity here where we drive up Smith's price and make Storm pay more, leaves them with less money for B Smith, Grant or Bromwich.

I would get rid of Luke if we signed him and have Turpin coming off the bench and Smith starting would make Turpins game go to another level learning of smithy.

I would get rid of Luke if we signed him and have Turpin coming off the bench and Smith starting would make Turpins game go to another level learning of smithy.

we're not signing him ... he will finish his career as a one club player. he may move to Brisbane after that ... so that's when we pounce and get him on our coaching staff

Last edited:
we're not signing him ... he will finish his career as a one club player. he may move to Brisbane after that ... so that's when we pounce and get him on our coaching staff
We can try to drive up his price though. Worked with Bellamy, he's on 1.4m, by far the highest paid coach, so let's do the same to Smith. Either we get him, or Storm pay heaps to keep him

Righto seibold.

Ikin will be Broncs next CEO, he just said it without saying it on 360 (which for some reason I'm watching).

damn. the hits keep coming.

p.s. have you got a head injury or something ... because that's the only reason i can think of, why someone would watch that drivel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • MrRobot
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.