Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not being serious when I mentioned Milford but who knows as he was carrying an injury and may not have been up to playing FB then Croft gets injured and he goes back to playing in the halves with less running.

Tesi Niu has confirmed the posts by his "Dad" on Facebook saying he'll follow Fifita to the Titans are fake and bullshit.

Given that it’s a Rothfield gossip bit, there’s only about a 2.8% probability of there being any truth to it.

Does that mean Mann is up for grabs??

People can give up on Blake Green to the Broncos.

Heading to Newcastle.

giphy.gif

So in their Halves stocks Newcastle will have Pearce, Mann, Green, Mason Lino, Phoenix Crossland and they still need to find a spot in the 17 for Connor Watson too.

Last edited:
Sounds like Tamou is open to leaving Sydney because the Panthers can't offer him the contract he wants.

GET ON THE PHONE SEIBS!
Mmmm, a few years back, yep. I do think we could do with a couple more 25-28 year olds. One of each ideally, middle tier forwards, a centre and winger but I'd settle for just the forwards. We have 80% of what we need already. I must see who may be available in 22.

Mmmm, a few years back, yep. I do think we could do with a couple more 25-28 year olds. One of each ideally, middle tier forwards, a centre and winger but I'd settle for just the forwards. We have 80% of what we need already. I must see who may be available in 22.
I'm not a Tamou fan at all to be honest. The guy has always been a mercenary, even down to betraying his Kiwi heritage to get a Kangaroos/Blues jersey just because he wanted to get the match bonuses.

He'd be overly expensive and at 31 has likely already played his best football. Hard pass from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Socnorb
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Nerd
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • kat00
  • Behold
  • NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • winslow_wong
... and 58 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.