Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are Neville no-names he has signed it would have been much better to say nothing. Trumpeting the fact that new signings are imminent gets fans excited and of course their expectations tend to far exceed reality. If there is no standout signing fans will cheated by him.

Siebs is a rookie coach and still has a lot to learn about what to say and what not to say. Don't quote stats after we've been flogged, and don't herald signings unless they are exceptional and finally never criticise your team's weaknesses in public until they are performing consistently.

That is good advice.
Hope he takes it.

If we were on top of the ladder with the original squad from round 1, I wonder if we’d still be non cap compliant..

An important question though is why are the Broncs letting go of a promising young junior in Su’A and signing two numpties in return?

An important question though is why are the Broncs letting go of a promising young junior in Su’A and signing two numpties in return?
Yeah something has gone down there. Didn't Seibold state that he was really keen to work with Sua last year?

Money I guess.
But an important message to all our ‘promising young juniors’ - when you lose that promise the club will lose interest.

Money I guess.
But an important message to all our ‘promising young juniors’ - when you lose that promise the club will lose interest.

He showed enough promise last year. I wonder what the difference is.

He showed enough promise last year. I wonder what the difference is.

Probably still has the same promise, although hard to show this year, just comes down to money and his interests. There is no spot in the team for him but he has a significant salary that could be used for those who are

Not really a fan of what seems to be happening behind the scenes at Red Hill this season.

It has been hard to be a fan since 2016. Something started that year and it seems It has gotten worse since.

Whatever it is seems to have really sped up taking over this year. I really wonder what it is.

This club has had a bit of a Parramatta feel creeping in over the last few years, it isn’t good at all.

Last edited:
Not really a fan of what seems to be happening behind the scenes at Red Hill this season.

It has been hard to be a fan since 2016. Something started that year and it seems It has gotten worse since.

Whatever it is seems to have really sped up taking over this year. I really wonder what it is.

This club has had a bit of a Parramatta feel creeping in over the last few years, it isn’t good at all.
Yep, has a distinct smell of egocentric, narcissistic pricks engaging in **** measuring competitions that have no regard for anything else but proving themselves right.

Yes Mr White we are profitable, healthy long term and short term balance sheet but mate l don't care the buffet at Red Hill is going well. Somebody needs to take responsibility this shit.

To me it stems all the way back to mid 2000's.

At that point the forward pack consisted of Webke, Petero, Carrol, Thorn, etc. The young guys had a fearsome forward pack to look up to and learn from.... also that forward pack came through the 90's and on the Broncos original culture.

However after the first WB break up I think we tried to be too cute and we lost basically that entire forward pack over a very short space of time... and then the 08 generation came through, but they had no forward pack to learn from and the original attitude was only being held up by pretty much Lockyer and Hodgo... Parker was there as well, but seemed to be a bit of a lone wolf and Sammy was a larrikin. The forward pack's attitude was gone, WB was gone and the 08 generation came in and had to create their own culture.

We pretty much haven't been the same since... Hook appeared soft and may have allowed the 08's to pretty well run the joint.

Sure they work hard at training, but none of them appear to have a killer instinct... every game they appear to go through the motions and pick up their pay cheque.

The '15 squad is about the only squad I can remember since a Lockyer led team that turned up every game

Noone has mentioned that our previous rebuild of the club was a fail.

Josh Hoffman, Gerard Beale, Ben Hunt, Corey Norman, Josh McGuire, David Hala, Dale Copley, Dane Gagai, Jordan Kahu, Dunamis Lui, Matt Parcell

None ever brought us a premiership.

Glenn never reached the heights we hoped.
Macca is horrible.

Gillett has been the best thing to come from that “rebuild”.

I still miss Jharal Yow Yeh on the wing

Noone has mentioned that our previous rebuild of the club was a fail.

Josh Hoffman, Gerard Beale, Ben Hunt, Corey Norman, Josh McGuire, David Hala, Dale Copley, Dane Gagai, Jordan Kahu, Dunamis Lui, Matt Parcell

None ever brought us a premiership.

Glenn never reached the heights we hoped.
Macca is horrible.

Gillett has been the best thing to come from that “rebuild”.

I still miss Jharal Yow Yeh on the wing

Harsh putting Parcell there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Dee
  • The True King
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.