Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also like to take the opportunity to send a shout-out to McHunt who has been predicting this move for the past few weeks, even when it seemed like the deal had fallen through. BHQ comes through again with the inside mail 🙂
Never in doubt... you're welcome!

Last edited:
A good signing for us, give us much more depth than we had last season. Another step in the right direction.

With Holmes going to the Cowboys, what is going to happen with Drinkwater?

Both are top flight fullbacks - and if anything - I see more potential in Drinkwater.

To be honest, I would have preferred us signing Drinkwater over Croft. Drinkwater has ex-factor.

It will be interesting what the Cowboys do. They may move Drinkwater to 5/8 to partner Morgan.

With Holmes going to the Cowboys, what is going to happen with Drinkwater?

Both are top flight fullbacks - and if anything - I see more potential in Drinkwater.

To be honest, I would have preferred us signing Drinkwater over Croft. Drinkwater has ex-factor.

It will be interesting what the Cowboys do. They may move Drinkwater to 5/8 to partner Morgan.
Pretty sure a few others on here have said that's likely to be the case. I think I'm right in saying they always viewed him as a Half longer term with the belief that they'd eventually get Holmes back.

There is an apparent South Sydney twitter handle now saying Boyds signed with Souths for 2 years..! :happy::happy::happy:

lol that’s too good to be true. I don’t buy it.

There is an apparent South Sydney twitter handle now saying Boyds signed with Souths for 2 years..! :happy::happy::happy:
People are changing their profile pic and name and making joke posts about signings. One of them made their profile look like the Tigers and announced they had signed Latrell and ESPN Australia retweeted him, so now everyone is doing it.

Manly discard Lloyd Perrett thrown NRL lifeline
19 minutes ago
Former Manly prop Lloyd Perrett is trialling with the Broncos for a contract for next season.

After spending much of this year in NSW Cup, the 24-year-old Perrett played for the Sea Eagles in the final series.

And the tough prop showed enough in the big end-of-season games to be thrown a lifeline by the Broncos, who are short on experience up front.

The younger brother of former Roosters star Sam Perrett, Lloyd has been a member of the Queensland Emerging State of Origin team in recent years.

Lloyd Perrett in action for Manly.
Lloyd Perrett in action for Manly. (Getty)
It was there that he met Broncos coach Anthony Seibold, the Broncos' assistant coach and the pair formed a close bond.

Perrett will be a handy player for the Broncos in State of Origin time next season, when half the pack or more will be playing for their states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.