Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courier Mail reporting Chooks trying to poach Dearden.

If true it wouldn’t surprise me, this is why not getting him extended already will get messy.

does anyone here really want Luke around next year?

Macca may have to come back her next year also; Jayden Braileys injury was the only reason they reached out to him.

Im concerned that Turps is gaining a injury tag now; he just doesnt seem to last more than 5 games without getting injured...

So yeh...we need a few hooker now unless Turps can prove he can stay fit?

But come on, in less than two months Dearden and Staggs are essentially free agents but don't stress, Luke is on board, so get excited fans!
Fifita all over again. **** them.
Have they not learned anything. Lockyer.

Last edited:
Carrigan taking those hit ups are not his fault, the halves and hooker should be directing play making sure there is no settlers in the attacking zone. Carrigan is young he will get a pass in his game and he will perfect his offloading all in due time. Lock is the least of your issues right now

People used to give McGuire so much shit for it in the past. I'm still not 100% sure if it's on the hooker/halves, the coaching (even since the Bennett days) or players like McGuire, Lodge and Carrigan themselves. Maybe a combination of all those things.

does anyone here really want Luke around next year?

Macca may have to come back her next year also; Jayden Braileys injury was the only reason they reached out to him.

Im concerned that Turps is gaining a injury tag now; he just doesnt seem to last more than 5 games without getting injured...

So yeh...we need a few hooker now unless Turps can prove he can stay fit?

If they don't cost too much, I'm happy to have some players with a shitload of experience who also train hard and set a good example for some of the entitled rookies.

If they don't cost too much, I'm happy to have some players with a shitload of experience who also train hard and set a good example for some of the entitled rookies.

Judging by Luke's noticeable beer gut though, I'm not sure he is setting a great example at training.

I forgot to mention this the other day when the Foran discussion came up, from memory, someone called him bad / not good anymore. That's false imo, he's actually been good this season.

Remember, these numbers are at the Bulldogs, with absolutely no firepower to work with and usually horrible field position for the majority of the game.

Foran 2020: 14 games - 4 tries, 12 try assists, 9 line-break assists

Let's compare that to a few other players this year..

Milford 2020: 13 games - 1 try, 4 try assists, 1 line-break assist
Croft 2020: 14 games - 1 try, 1 try assist, 0 line-break assists
Taylor 2020: 16 games - 1 try, 11 try assists, 10 line-break assists
Norman 2020: 16 games - 4 tries, 5 try assists, 7 line-break assists
Nikorima 2020: 16 games - 2 tries, 11 try assists, 7 line-break assists
Brooks 2020: 16 games - 3 tries, 3 try assists, 5 line-break assists
Townsend 2020: 11 games - 1 try, 9 try assists, 6 line-break assists
Pearce 2020: 17 games - 2 tries, 8 try assists, 8 line-break assists
G.Williams 2020: 17 games - 4 tries, 11 try assists, 2 line-break assists
A.Reynolds 2020: 18 games - 6 tries, 4 try assists, 6 line-break assists
Moses 2020: 14 games - 3 tries, 4 try assists, 2 line-break assists
D.Brown 2020: 16 games - 4 tries, 5 try assists, 3 line-break assists

I think you guys get the point. Outside of the top 5 halves in the entire NRL, nobody has performed as well as Foran this year, and they've all got vastly superior attacking weapons to utilise.

I think he'd be a seriously good short-term partner for Dearden, at least for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Griffo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Maddy
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.