Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the Bulldogs can't afford Folau now.
Wonder if we'll have a crack at him ?

135E583DFB77BB653B260A

He was asked about Morris leaving and Barba to Broncos
No to Morris leaving and maybe for Barba to Broncs

I actually think he meant that it’s a no to Barba/Broncos and a maybe to Morris/Dragons, especially when you look at the current Dragons recruitment drive vs. our complete lack of one :sad:. I’m still really hoping that we’ll get a major signing for next year but as the season progresses it is looking more and more doubtful.

I also think that the mole just says maybe to most rumors so that if they turn out true he can claim he knew all along and if not he can just say that things didn’t turn out, who is he anyway?

Friend is being axed from the warriors. Any McCullough haters rate him? Was pretty good before leaving the tits but I haven't seen him since.

imo the bulldogs would be mad to pursue Folau if it meant they'd have to lose Barba et al .... For the next few years at least while he's at the peak of his powers, Folau will be a gun for hire and will always be on the hunt for the highest bidder so any club bidding for his services will get a year tops ...

Friend is being axed from the warriors. Any McCullough haters rate him? Was pretty good before leaving the tits but I haven't seen him since.

Well he does meet the strict recruitment qualifications by being a former Bronco but at age 33 next year it would be a very short term solution to sign him.

wonder why ? Friendy is exactly what that team needs - ie one of the most disciplined and hardcore professionals in the NRL - in amongst a bunch of the most cavalier and ill-diciplined footballers in the comp.

ie one of the most disciplined and hardcore professionals in the NRL - in amongst a bunch of the most cavalier and ill-diciplined footballers in the comp.

That's probably why.

Guess that shuts the book on Shaun Johnson, that pretty much signals the lineup of -

6) Johnson
7) Townsend
9) Lueluai

For next season.

Friend leaving doesn't shut the door on anything IMO.

The only way I can see us getting a warrior is if the Warriors sign Tomkins and let Locke go, but I just don't see it happening, if they get Tomkins they'll move Locke to Five-Eighth.

I'm still holding my breath for a Warrior to come soon

Its a sad day at BroncosHQ when we're hoping to sign a couple of Warriors players.

Its a sad day at BroncosHQ when we're hoping to sign a couple of Warriors players.

The Warriors are a dumb side, but they do have some great players. They made the Grand Final 2 years ago.

The Warriors are a dumb side, but they do have some great players. They made the Grand Final 2 years ago.

... and if they continue to play smart this year they will come close this year as well.

Keith Galloway re-signed with Tigers today, cross another one off the list.

The only way I can see us getting a warrior is if the Warriors sign Tomkins and let Locke go, but I just don't see it happening, if they get Tomkins they'll move Locke to Five-Eighth.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/8718008/Tomkins-urged-to-reject-Warriors-stay-at-home

"Wigan coach Shaun Wane has publicly pleaded with Sam Tomkins not to join the Warriors or any other NRL club."

" There is an added significance to Wane saying he wants Tomkins to stay at Wigan, because he has also recently been linked to a move to Warriors.
It has been reported in Australia for the past two weeks that Wane could come in as Matt Elliott's replacement.

Bringing Wane to the Warriors may further tempt Tomkins to come to Auckland but, if there was any truth to the rumours that Wane would be taking over, he would hardly be publicly calling for Tomkins to stay in England."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.