Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a solid NYC centre who has the potential to become a handy backrow down the line. Don't think he's a superstar or anything and it's a case of easy come easy go for the Broncos since he only came here due to home sickness.

Totally agree with BP on Forrester. We have enough back rowers coming through so not worth trying to outbid AFL

I'd really love to know too, but I appreciate the fact they don't play it in the social media... :winky:

Members do not expect it to be played out in the social media.We would just like to be informed about the future steps that hopefully are in place to turn the club back around .Because what the supporters have witnessed in past years is not the club that we grew to love 25 years ago.We expect a lot more especially the direction in which we are heading.

I don't care what the board says but what they do. Right now they don't have many runs on the board.

If Matt Keating joins the Broncos, I will officially stop following the Broncos.

If Matt Keating joins the Broncos, I will officially stop following the Broncos.
There's 15 other teams to follow.
And you could even move on to the seagulls and chips game that Mexicans love so much... :001_rolleyes:

Why would we pay him to play QLD Cup?

That would be a good signing. Keating would be handy in tandem with McCullough

I see overnight The Mole is listing Barba as a maybe to Broncos
fingers crossed

I hate the Keatings so damn much, would make me cry.

On the plus side it may give some people on here some perspective on macca

He was asked about Morris leaving and Barba to Broncos
No to Morris leaving and maybe for Barba to Broncs

Seems the Bulldogs can't afford Folau now.
Wonder if we'll have a crack at him ?

Seems the Bulldogs can't afford Folau now.
Wonder if we'll have a crack at him ?

Long odds, that would be called recruitment, which is completely non existent in Broncoland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• K-Style
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • IceWorks
  • OnToSomething
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Robboi_321
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.