Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Shaun Johnson's up there with the worst defence...

I certainly agree that a halfback having defensive ability is important, but not more so than the attacking instinct. Wallace is basically Jeff Robson with red hair.

How long did it take Mal to reach that decision?

Longer than his decision to quit politics?

Wouldn't it be funny if Sandow ended up at Brisbane.

Guys, this is not funny... I'm about to cry. :crying:

I can see it happening. Would be interesting to see how he would go. I'd expect it to be a debacle.

Really? I'm obviously the only one who thinks Sandow would be a better option than all of our current halves.

Really? I'm obviously the only one who thinks Sandow would be a better option than all of our current halves.
He's on 550k, we'd need to pay his contract for him to leave, otherwise what's the incentive for him to leave Parra? 550k for Sandow... :scared:

If Parra wanted to get rid of him they'd most likely have to pay a portion of his salary for anyone to take him. A bit like how we got Scott Prince.

I don't like sandow, there is something about him I don't like. I really hope the broncos don't go for him. If he were to come here the only way I see that being successful is with a dominate no frills half. He may were the number 7 on his back but he couldn't organize a root at a brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncomax
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.