Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I think Shaun Johnson's up there with the worst defence...

I certainly agree that a halfback having defensive ability is important, but not more so than the attacking instinct. Wallace is basically Jeff Robson with red hair.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
How long did it take Mal to reach that decision?

Longer than his decision to quit politics?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wouldn't it be funny if Sandow ended up at Brisbane.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Guys, this is not funny... I'm about to cry. :crying:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I can see it happening. Would be interesting to see how he would go. I'd expect it to be a debacle.

SSS

SSS

NYC Player
Mar 11, 2008
Really? I'm obviously the only one who thinks Sandow would be a better option than all of our current halves.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Really? I'm obviously the only one who thinks Sandow would be a better option than all of our current halves.
He's on 550k, we'd need to pay his contract for him to leave, otherwise what's the incentive for him to leave Parra? 550k for Sandow... :scared:

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If Parra wanted to get rid of him they'd most likely have to pay a portion of his salary for anyone to take him. A bit like how we got Scott Prince.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I don't like sandow, there is something about him I don't like. I really hope the broncos don't go for him. If he were to come here the only way I see that being successful is with a dominate no frills half. He may were the number 7 on his back but he couldn't organize a root at a brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Jazza
  • Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Lurker
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.