Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our front row rotation is more than good enough at full strength. Hannant is great, McGuire is getting back to his best, and 2 of Hala/Dodds/Tasi is more than good enough off the bench. Having Parker at lock just makes our middle third even more deadly. The last thing Hook needs is more front rowers, he has move away from his standard gameplan.

.... and he needs to get his forwards to pass/ball play.

It's been tried, it worked, then, as suddenly as Wallace gets tackled before he can pass, it stopped, although it warmed my heart to see McGuire pass the ball last game.

Can't figure out why we can't have a team of 17 whose fundamental priority is to get he ball to do the work instead of falling over

Wtf is it about benji Marshall that has him attaching this stupendous price tag to himself?? The guy has actually gone backwards over the last two/three years yet his asking price has jacked up !? And the real kicker is the fact that he's also become an off field cancer .. IMO the tigers could do themselves a huge favour by letting him go..
Agreed. He wants more money than Farah when Farah is 5x more valuable to the club. Marshall will be lucky to be selected for NZ for this years world cup. Tigers are doing the right thing by telling him to piss off if he wants a million.

Agreed. He wants more money than Farah when Farah is 5x more valuable to the club. Marshall will be lucky to be selected for NZ for this years world cup. Tigers are doing the right thing by telling him to piss off if he wants a million.
Not only that but he is extremely lucky to be selected for the Tigers first grade team.
I would rather Wallace stay here than be subjected to the shit Benji is dishing up for the Tigers every week combined with his defence

Kristian Woolf in frame to return to Cowboys if King is axed.

Who is Woolf and who is King? :laugh:

Does this mean Kevin Walters to Broncos as Assistant Coach?

ive had a sneaking suspicion this will happen for the last few weeks. since he said 'he's not sure what he's doing next year' and mentioned in the same breath that 'his family is in brisbane......' it just seemed like a hint.

Prince >>> Parramatta
Hopoate >>> Broncos (or Dragons)

Just some rumours (that are probably bullshit) that I saw on LU although I’d be very happy if both were true. Hopoate for fullback, anyone?

Hopoate had a good season.. key word being "a", he could come back and be half as good. Not to mention he'll be asking for a lot of money.

Hopoate would definitely have been a gun, but I doubt the Eels would release him, and how will he go after missing 2 full years of footy?

That and they have a deal.

Macca, Wallace, Prince, Norman >>> Parramatta
Hopoate >>> Broncos

How about now? At least we know one of these things is definitely happening :)

Prince >>> Parramatta

Just some rumours (that are probably bull****) that I saw on LU although I’d be very happy if both were true. Hopoate for fullback, anyone?

Would be very happy with that trade.

LOL imagine if Prince went to Parra and norman lost the 6 again... bahahaha I would piss my pants, cos I'm Miles Davis

Prince >>> Parramatta

Just some rumours (that are probably bullshit) that I saw on LU although I’d be very happy if both were true. Hopoate for fullback, anyone?

The same poster also says that the Bulldogs are in 11th hour talks with Barba's management in order to try and stop him coming to us.

another rumour he claims could happen is Coote ----> Bulldogs (IMO, would only happen if we signed Barba)

Hopoate would be a better fit than Barba imo.

Won't cost as much, no baggage, total cleanskin plus he's already done his mission so we won't be losing him!

Would be a great signing, a little out of left field if anything because supposedly after his done deal to Parra, everything around him had gone quiet.

I heard he was a bit unsure about joining them earlier this year based off how bad they were going, but nothing since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • scobie
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.