Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we should put him out on the wing, with his size and evasiveness he could create a lot of cracks in the defense.

You often see one of our players try something and get caught with their pants down, so the streaker should fit right in.

Well we got enough turds as it is, another one won't hurt right?

Based on how far he ran, his fitness is clearly better than Hala's.

He cost me $30. I had he Maroons on at 6.5+

Apparently it was the same douche-bag that streaked during the Warriors vs Tigers semi final in 2011.

Lock the fat shit up, looks like prison food would do him some good

Bloke clearly isn't all there, he needs to get some help and hopefully be left alone.

After the Broncos huge loss to the Warriors, I sent a long scathing email to Paul White asking questions of our recruitment strategy, Griffins reasons behind putting Wallace at Hooker and McCullough at Lock and generally told him that he, Gee and Griffin have run this club into the ground. The next day he sent an email asking for my phone number.

He then called me for 20 minutes and tried to tell me that my opinion that we cannot attract anyone decent to the club is off the mark and that we do in fact have plenty players knocking on our door. (I said yeah, they are just old ex Broncos looking to retire like Carlaw, Prince, Stagg, Petro all did. He assured me that we are deep in discussions with a number of players (he didn't disclose them) and that as long as a few things fell into place then we will be in a good position to sign them for next year. He also said Griffin is the right man for the job and if he wasn't he'd take action.

Now, I still don't know whether to believe him or not because whilst we slip further down the ladder and Griffin keeps proving that he doesn't have a clue, I cannot see who would want to come to this once great club. The only thing I can see is that a new coach may attract some decent quality. Maybe the things that need to fall into place is Folau to the Dogs, Barba to Broncos. Who knows?

He called you? wow. Thats nice of him. Respect for him for that.

Wow. Meanwhile I say the same kind of thing on twitter and the Broncos block me... go figure!

EDIT: Matter resolved. Unblocked. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Broncos' staff always do it, if you adress the issue correctly. Marty Rowan is also great at rigning people. I don't comment on signings because really I enjoy watching you guys canalabise each other and rely on rubbish rumours.

Good news is coming soon.

Broncos' staff always do it, if you adress the issue correctly. Marty Rowan is also great at rigning people. I don't comment on signings because really I enjoy watching you guys canalabise each other and rely on rubbish rumours.

Really 1910. How soon? Can you even pm me a hint??? I know I sound desperate... That's Cos I am lol

Fella please PM me about the news you have! Would really appreciate IT. As far as I can tell, it is only you and No Patience who have inside links to the club, BUT, I can understand you guys not wanting to share your intel on a public forum...hence the PM request.

I am getting sick of being treated like a mushroom around Red Hill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Yellowfella
  • MrRobot
  • Allo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Professor47
  • bert_lifts
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.