Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is definitely a trainer, I didn't tell him I was a bronco supporter the dce rumour is not over money but a fall out within the team. Is he legit who knows but he told me who the information came from
I'm certain he's full of shit but I sure hope I'm wrong! Barba and DCE would solve all our problems :thumbup1:

Tell us more!

he is definitely a trainer, I didn't tell him I was a bronco supporter the dce rumour is not over money but a fall out within the team. Is he legit who knows but he told me who the information came from

I'd be the first person to explore South America from excitement if we signed him, but the last two times we've had these rumours, they both ended up being about the money.

rod, can you pm any info that you may not have mentioned cos you don't want to mention it in the forum?

I've heard a rumour hat the whole QLD side is coming to the Broncos next year. Don't know if its true. My source is pretty confident..

I've heard a rumour hat the whole QLD side is coming to the Broncos next year. Don't know if its true. My source is pretty confident..

Ok, well done...

rod, can you pm any info that you may not have mentioned cos you don't want to mention it in the forum?

I don't what to mention names he is a current trainer with a Sydney nrl club with a certain tie to griffin. With barba the deals done folou to dogs done but they are still worried that he could renege. With dce he want out at manly nothing to do with money but doesn't get along with certain club favourites this is suppose to be well know, deals done . This is just info I was given by some one in the know.. hope its true

Guys I know you're all desperate for information but instead of filling these threads up with PM requests could you please organise it yourself privately?

Guys I know you're all desperate for information but instead of filling these threads up with PM requests could you please organise it yourself privately?

Sorry, my bad

Cherry Evans is ALWAYS all over the broncos boys instagrams/other social media. Has a good relationship with our boys. Lets go cherry. Would be such a perfect fit

Cherry Evans is ALWAYS all over the broncos boys instagrams/other social media. Has a good relationship with our boys. Lets go cherry. Would be such a perfect fit

Hodgo and him seemed to get on well last night

The DCE rumours are interesting. I remember when he got picked for Aus vs NZ but didn't actually play any minutes he was looking gutted after the game had finished. Hodgo set up a little game with him vs the broncos boys representing NZ. So there has definitely been a relationship there for sometime.

Hodgo set up a little game with him vs the broncos boys representing NZ. So there has definitely been a relationship there for sometime.

What's this then? I am keen to hear more.

1. Barba
2. WhoCares
3. WhoCares
4. WhoCares
5. WhoCares
6. WhoCares
7. Cherry-Evans
8. WhoCares
9. WhoCares
10. WhoCares
11. WhoCares
12. WhoCares
13. WhoCares

14. WhoCares
15. WhoCares
16. WhoCares
17. WhoCares

Premiership contender.

1. Barba
2. WhoCares
3. WhoCares
4. WhoCares
5. Maranta
6. WhoCares
7. Cherry-Evans
8. WhoCares
9. WhoCares
10. WhoCares
11. WhoCares
12. WhoCares
13. WhoCares

14. WhoCares
15. WhoCares
16. WhoCares
17. WhoCares

Premiership contender.

Let's fill in the blanks!

the other thing we talked about was, I was giving the broncos a bit of a spray about there recruitment of late. His response was yeah but when the side was young they were at the top of there class with massive potential across the park to all kick on what they lost was guidance from senior players. When locky left we were traveling well at first to origin. Then the downfall started you are talking about a year from then till now. What does a club do? You know you have the potential in the players, do you send them off after six bad months or give them the next season to see if it was just form lapse? they gave them the chance and now behind close doors the are looking at their recruitment. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen

he kinda had a point

Me too!
Let's fill in the blanks!
Ok, you tempted me.

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Hodges
4. Hodges
5. Hoffman
6. Hodges
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Hannant
9. Hodges
10. McGuire
11. Parker
12. Parker
13. Parker

14. Thaiday
15. Hodges
16. Parker
17. Maranta

With Griffin's gameplan, Maranta will only get 5-10 minutes, so not a problem there.

I just realised the way I worded it may have made it seem like a bigger deal than it was. After the game Hodgo set up an impromptu game against a couple of the kiwi broncos. Glenn and Hoffman and who ever else it was, Beale maybe? He chucked DCE a pass and he chipped it over the boys to score.

I assume its because Hodgo felt bad he didnt get a run during the game. Gus Gould brought it up on tv the following week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Professor47
  • Alec
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • pennywisealfie
  • DrGee
  • ostin86
  • heartly87
  • ozzball
  • Hoshsie
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Nightwatchman
  • rnabokov
  • Battler
  • The True King
  • Locky24
  • lakers133334
  • Skyblues87
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.