Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
from Chris Garry's twitter:

Xaviér@Xavier_15517 Jul
@chrisgarry1 mate where do the Bronx go from here?? No recruitment, no Barba, how can the club move forward?

Chris Garry@chrisgarry13h
@Xavier_155 they will get someone next year. A few contracted players want out

Xaviér@Xavier_1553h
@chrisgarry1 I hope your talking about Wallace?? Any names of hints you can give about who wants out?

@Xavier_155 no I mean guys at other clubs who want out.

@Xavier_155 I have been told conflicting reports re Barba. All up to him really and I have no idea what is going through his head.

from Chris Garry's twitter:

Xaviér@Xavier_15517 Jul
@chrisgarry1 mate where do the Bronx go from here?? No recruitment, no Barba, how can the club move forward?

@Xavier_155 they will get someone next year. A few contracted players want out

Xaviér@Xavier_1553h
@chrisgarry1 I hope your talking about Wallace?? Any names of hints you can give about who wants out?

@Xavier_155 no I mean guys at other clubs who want out.

@Xavier_155 I have been told conflicting reports re Barba. All up to him really and I have no idea what is going through his head.

Foordy, champ if you hear anymore from this Chris Garry fella, please PM if you don't want to share the intel here. Otherwise, how can I get IN touch with Chris? Does he have club connections? Also, is there anymore updates from No Patience (the BHQ subscriber) I mean?

This waiting for a new signing is starting to make me go mental lol.

But Hook, you're supposed to be helping arrange these signings..!! :scared: Get to it, man!! We want Barba and DCE for 2014!

Both starting from #25, clearly...

Any chance of a 7.DCE, 6. Albert Kelly halves pairing in the future? It would be like having mini-Cronk and mini-Thurston. With good halves I think Hoff could move back to fullback. He played well behind Locky.

Last edited:
You've gotta make preparations before signing Kelly. Have something secretly water down his drinks when he's isn't looking.
These kids are more hydrated than they ever have been in their entire lives.

Raiders half. Cornish?

Last edited:
I have heard that a young Roosters prop and a young Canberra back (5/8) will be in Broncos colours for Round 1 of next season. The calibre of these two players (each have had some representative honours in the past season or two) should see them straight into the starting lineup.

Interesting, interesting, now I'm curious. I wonder if the rooster's prop is Kane Evans? Wasn't there talk that he was unhappy due to a lack of opportunity at the Roosters?? A quick squiz at the roosters team showed young props as JWH, Evans, Nappa, Arona?? Really only JWH fits a starting-side player. With the raiders half, there is really only Cornish (apart from Milford and McCrone).

I am told the Roosters signing is complete - not Tasi but does have ties with Ipswich. The raiders back has committed - and I am told should officially signing on for 2014 next week - don't expect an announcement until seasons end. Versatile player though.

I take all these rumours with a grain of salt, but it totally sounds like McCrone, lol.

And it would make perfect sense with us snapping up the worst of the bunch (though still a step up to what we have now).

Source is very good (current NRL player) - but it is always best not to believe anything until the rumoured player runs out in a broncos jersey! Lol

Versatile 5/8th at Canberra sounds more like Wighton to me. Not that I think there's any merit to these rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Rah88
  • phoenix
  • Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • mrtij
  • IceWorks
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mrslong
  • Harry Sack
  • ChewThePhatt
  • simplythebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Brocko
  • Swordfish
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.