Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence taken - just heard the above from a pretty reliable source and thought I would share them on the rumour thread. Like I said - especially after the last couple of 'done deals' we have had - you cant believe any of it until they run out in a broncos jersey. But ... nevertheless - we live in hope...

Wighton would be terrific, though he's definitely more of a centre than a 5/8th. But he's is going to be an absolute gun player.

No offence taken - just heard the above from a pretty reliable source and thought I would share them on the rumour thread. Like I said - especially after the last couple of 'done deals' we have had - you cant believe any of it until they run out in a broncos jersey. But ... nevertheless - we live in hope...
That's what the rumors threads are for :) Whether it's rubbish or not post it in here, always good to see what rumors are out there.

Sick of people coming in this thread, and saying they have a "source" & we have signed player A/B, Either say the players names, without saying your "source" or don't post it at all...

Why has everyone skipped over this post?

I feel like ethos knows something...

Because I keep getting my hopes up when i see DCE named somewhere on BHQ :( Just plant a mole in Manly and get DCE out of there.

hi Manly, we would like to offer you 3 first grade players in return for DCE, take Prince/Wallace/Macca and give us DCE.

I feel like I know something too. I mean, don't take it as gospel but fairly confident.
You have lifted my spirits this morning.
Why is it i feel as though i will be dropped on my head again:001_unsure:

I am told the Roosters signing is complete - not Tasi but does have ties with Ipswich. The raiders back has committed - and I am told should officially signing on for 2014 next week - don't expect an announcement until seasons end. Versatile player though.

Versatile - it's not wighton is it? Or Milford??? **** I would love either of them... Hell I would pretty much love any half from the raiders lol

Good news everybody. I'm also aware of a rumour regarding a player from another club who play's a position somewhere between 1 and 13 who's going to sign with us.

I feel like I know something too. I mean, don't take it as gospel but fairly confident.

The thought of DCE just seems too good to be true. I mean why would manly let him go? Not that I'm doubting you ethos

Good news everybody. I'm also aware of a rumour regarding a player from another club who play's a position somewhere between 1 and 13 who's going to sign with us.

BB - if you have any further intel on this potential signing, could you please give me a call on my cellphone (please PM me for the number).

BB - if you have any further intel on this potential signing, could you please give me a call on my cellphone (please PM me for the number).

Sure thing FaithinHook, I've been wanting to get hold of YOUR number for a while now. Are you OK with having late night chats about THE Broncos and other THINGS?

FYI, once the CLUB announces the signing that I am referring to I will also confirm that I knew IT all along AND therefore I have amazing insider knowledge.

:rockon:

If anyone knows something, it's ethos. He knows many people in the game! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Inknition
  • RolledOates
  • NSW stables
  • Astro
  • mrtij
  • vertigo
  • xilliun
  • Pigskin
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Bronx48
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Swordfish
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.