Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I can't give any more love to Hodges. Too much love has been given within the last two days!

I don't think I could possibly love hodgo anymore, like seriously, I think the only place you go from here is becoming a full fletched stalker... And I don't think I would last in prison.

He's just a champion pure and simple. What a great thing to do for DCE. It's shame this kind of stuff doesn't get a run in the papers, although it would be hard to fit it in with all the negative crap.

I don't think I could possibly love hodgo anymore, like seriously, I think the only place you go from here is becoming a full fletched stalker... And I don't think I would last in prison.

He's just a champion pure and simple. What a great thing to do for DCE. It's shame this kind of stuff doesn't get a run in the papers, although it would be hard to fit it in with all the negative crap.

Don't go cutting my grass bitches. I've been forum-leg-humping him as my sole favourite for years now, and only when he shows a bit of Qld form you guys all want a piece? Nah-ah, sisters.

Don't go cutting my grass bitches. I've been forum-leg-humping him as my sole favourite for years now, and only when he shows a bit of Qld form you guys all want a piece? Nah-ah, sisters.
Back off mate! I've been loving Hodges for a very long time. In fact I even got a warning from the mods a few years ago because I kept talking up the great one. I've been completely loyal to him for so long now.

Puh-lease bitch. I have been loving hodgo since before he was throwing in goal intercepts

I keep hearing from people in and around the club that change is coming. Nothing specific, no names, no timeframes, but change is coming. So don't bother PMing me because that's all I know LOL, but take a deep breath and wait.

Haha just joking. But I am sure change is coming, for the broncos, winning the wooden spoon is a change

I can tell you now, Coxy's source is pretty damn solid. No rumour-mongering here.

Would like to believe it but have no faith in this management delivering. Happy to be proven wrong, but not getting my hopes up. proof pudding etc.

Puh-lease bitch. I have been loving hodgo since before he was throwing in goal intercepts

Back off mate! I've been loving Hodges for a very long time. In fact I even got a warning from the mods a few years ago because I kept talking up the great one. I've been completely loyal to him for so long now.

NEVER!!! Your love for him is NOTHING compared to mine!!!

ec2a45505f28f6d77e2ef16b2072f3cb.gif

How about we all agree to peacefully love him? (I love him the most).

I'm glad I don't need to fight anyone for my Gillett love. :001_tt2:

I'm alone on the Hunt train tho right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • mrtij
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • pennywisealfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • Professor47
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • DrGee
  • heartly87
  • ozzball
  • Hoshsie
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Nightwatchman
  • rnabokov
  • Battler
  • The True King
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.