Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys some information for members a live web chat with hook next Tuesday 7pm - 8pm
If anyone makes the first 500 for the interview then maybe they could share some of the info with the rest on here that may not be members or make the registration
Unfortunately i am unavailable that night

Last edited:
Fella please PM me about the news you have! Would really appreciate IT. As far as I can tell, it is only you and No Patience who have inside links to the club, BUT, I can understand you guys not wanting to share your intel on a public forum...hence the PM request.

I am getting sick of being treated like a mushroom around Red Hill.
I could not help but notice that in Paul White's Member Mail today there was a word in capitals in the middle of a sentence. While he probably did not type it i would like to ask whether you did and whether you have a close link to him?:laugh:

I could not help but notice that in Paul White's Member Mail today there was a word in capitals in the middle of a sentence. While he probably did not type it i would like to ask whether you did and whether you have a close link to him?:laugh:

G'day Splint! Thanks for your posting lad and welcome to the board. Its a neat little resource and AS long as you stick to the moderation rules, and respect other folks opinions, you will have a great time here. You do seem the type of individual though who is really positive and I reckon you will fit in here just fine.

NOW, back to your query. Well I am not involved intimitaly with the management, as such. But, I do have a healthy dose of respect and admiration for Head-Coach Griffin. I really do think the best is yet to come with 'Hook' .

Anyways, enjoy your stay and look forward to reading more from you soon.

G'day Splint! Thanks for your posting lad and welcome to the board. Its a neat little resource and AS long as you stick to the moderation rules, and respect other folks opinions, you will have a great time here. You do seem the type of individual though who is really positive and I reckon you will fit in here just fine.

NOW, back to your query. Well I am not involved intimitaly with the management, as such. But, I do have a healthy dose of respect and admiration for Head-Coach Griffin. I really do think the best is yet to come with 'Hook' .

Anyways, enjoy your stay and look forward to reading more from you soon.

Mate, splinter has been here for a while

Gotta say that This FaithinHook geezer is a complete breath of fresh air around this joint.

Broncos' staff always do it, if you adress the issue correctly. Marty Rowan is also great at rigning people. I don't comment on signings because really I enjoy watching you guys canalabise each other and rely on rubbish rumours.

Good news is coming soon.
I enjoy seeing a post from yourself and NoPatience to get a true perspective. It is funny that we have a common interest on this forum but there are some heated exchanges. I wonder if these exchanges would occur if we were in the top 4

I worked today at a house of a nrl trainer who recons dce and barba are done deals for next year.

I worked today at a house of a nrl trainer who recons dce and barba are done deals for next year.

Yeah barba is a done deal at the dogs and DCE is a done deal at Manly. No way in hell would we get both. I'd gladly eat my own words though:winky:

Even if we did get DCE hook wod see how great he was in the Backrow during origin and play him there.

Broncos' staff always do it, if you adress the issue correctly. Marty Rowan is also great at rigning people. I don't comment on signings because really I enjoy watching you guys canalabise each other and rely on rubbish rumours.

Sounds promising. I hope it starts with a L and ends with an E, or even better starting with a J and ending with an N.

Haha, that bit in bold is not very nice. :001_tt2:

Why don't you put us out of our misery? :001_rolleyes:

Sounds promising. I hope it starts with a L and ends with an E, or even better starting with a J and ending with an N.

I was going to keep this to myself until they announced it, but seeing you picked it and it is going to be announced tomorrow I might as well tell you. Yes we have have signed Johnson for the next 4 years.

Referee trainer. So you know he's legit.

he is definitely a trainer, I didn't tell him I was a bronco supporter the dce rumour is not over money but a fall out within the team. Is he legit who knows but he told me who the information came from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • Yellowfella
  • Professor47
  • MrRobot
  • bert_lifts
  • bazza
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.