Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallace can stay at mine indefinitely if it meant we got DCE
No need for that, I have offered and maintain the offer to be the designated driver. I'll take him anywhere he needs to go in Australia. I don't have my pilot licence yet, so I can't do the same for NZ or even UK... :tongue_smilie:

I said this in another thread - but I have a mate who works in NRL media, and at the moment (and the last 2 months) they've all been talking about DCE heading back north to the Broncos. Personally don't believe it's going to happen (hard to have positive thoughts with how we are going at the moment) but there is plenty of talk around about him joining us next season.

No need for that, I have offered and maintain the offer to be the designated driver. I'll take him anywhere he needs to go in Australia. I don't have my pilot licence yet, so I can't do the same for NZ or even UK... :tongue_smilie:

Well I have a boat license...

Even if we don't get Barba but only DCE, I'd say we're a top top 6 team, add Barba to the list and I say we're a top 4 team without a problem.

One positive out of all this is DCE and Barba are very close friends, if DCE signs in Brisbane it'll make Barba much more likely to push the Bulldogs even harder for a release.

I will dream!

If we could only get one of Barba or DCE, I'd go with DCE every time... but then probably regret it when Hook confines him to just one side of the field.

Get DCE to play both sides, and our organisation and creativity would skyrocket.

I can dream too.

...and I've got a brick and some rope. Let's fix this problem once and for all.

Awesome, we're on precisely the same line of thinking. Okay, you jump in the water and grab the brick, I'll gun it, and when Wallace sees how fun waterskiing is, he'll have no choice but to change careers. Bwhahahah!!!

tumblr_inline_mnqr4k7QTM1qz4rgp.gif

If we could only get one of Barba or DCE, I'd go with DCE every time... but then probably regret it when Hook confines him to just one side of the field.

Get DCE to play both sides, and our organisation and creativity would skyrocket.

I can dream too.

6. DCE
7. Hunt

I'm not going to give up on Hunt in the halves unless it's because Cooper or Thurston are joining DCE. Anyone else can foad

6. DCE
7. Hunt

I'm not going to give up on Hunt in the halves unless it's because Cooper or Thurston are joining DCE. Anyone else can foad

There's no chance we'd move DCE out of position for Hunt, if anything Hunt would have to get used to Five-Eighth.

There's no chance we'd move DCE out of position for Hunt, if anything Hunt would have to get used to Five-Eighth.

100%

I'm as big a fan boy of hunt as most but if DCE comes he plays halfback

lmao @ the thought of signing DCE then shunting him to 5/8th for our little-playmaker-that-could, Ben Hunt. :loool:

LMAO @ people thinking there's any real difference between playing 6 or 7.

probably not, but if we signed DCE we'd say, where do you want to play son, not, hey can you move the other side of the ruck cause of this ben hunt fella we have?

lmao @ the thought of signing DCE then shunting him to 5/8th for our little-playmaker-that-could, Ben Hunt. :loool:

Do we need to ridicule people for having an opinion. While I agree that DCE would be the 7, you have no idea what draggx's thinking was, maybe he thought that DCE could adapt to the 6 better than Hunt, maybe he thought hunt was a better organiser.

Jesus christ, laughing at something is now ridiculing someones opinion. Gen Y forum faux defs.

Yes, I find it funny we'd throw the boat at a half and then we'd move him to accomodate someone who has never been good enough up until this point. Sue me.

Last edited:
Jesus christ, laughing at something is now ridiculing someones opinion. Gen Y forum faux defs.

Yes, I find it funny we'd throw the boat at a half and then we'd move him to accomodate someone who has never been good enough up until this point. Sue me.

Gen Y. Yeah I'm not gen Y... I just don't see the need to laugh at someone's opinion. You disagree, that's cool cow it's your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosMan
  • ChewThePhatt
  • phoenix
  • winslow_wong
  • Shane Tronc
  • Sproj
  • vertigo
  • jd87
  • bert_lifts
  • Skyblues87
  • simplythebest
  • Manofoneway
  • The True King
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.