Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone made a list of people on this forum who've posted things like "Done Deal" "Certainty to join" only to be followed by disappointment? I think I might, save me getting my hopes up every time.

Has anyone made a list of people on this forum who've posted things like "Done Deal" "Certainty to join" only to be followed by disappointment? I think I might, save me getting my hopes up every time.

sometimes i think i am the only person on this entire forum WITHOUT insider knowledge

sometimes i think i am the only person on this entire forum WITHOUT insider knowledge

images

The closest 'source' I had was that my Dad teaches swimming at the same pool as Graham Murray. That's not going to well of course. But boy do I have some serious gossip on Thurston's younger days. Stories that have had me nearly banned numerous times ;)

The closest 'source' I had was that my Dad teaches swimming at the same pool as Graham Murray. That's not going to well of course. But boy do I have some serious gossip on Thurston's younger days. Stories that have had me nearly banned numerous times ;)
Care to risk being banned again? I love a good gossip session.

images

Do tell morkel - either publicly or pm haha

Do tell morkel - either publicly or pm haha

I'll PM you later but let's just say that the disruption to his team in his earlier years were far more worrying than the media was ever allowed to reveal.

Are you referring to his second job with Jims Mowing?

1. This is a Broncos thread about the Broncos
2. I thought we were done with the PM requests

That is all.

I've heard the DCE rumour as well. Apparently we will be making 2 big signings. This rumour includes Wallace going.

DCE would be my first pick bar none if I could choose any half in the league.

But I think the rumours leading to him are probably just him always being seen in Brisbane/with Brisbane players - some of them he'd know from Mackay like Hoffman, the others he'd probably know from playing in the southeast since about 16 and his Uncle also had/has something to do with Redcliffe.

Would love it though...

I'd let Wallace crash on my lounge for free until he found a place down here in Sydney.

Wallace can stay at mine indefinitely if it meant we got DCE

Just dont ask him to pass you the remote. heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jd87
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Emanon
  • Dexter
  • Pigskin
  • Wild Horse
  • bert_lifts
  • trugo bronco
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • simplythebest
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.