Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it doesnt say he wont be leaving NZ, just says that they wont release him this year, and that if he stays he'd be getting a huge upgrade since hes only on like less than 200k now.

really puts wallaces ~$400k in perspective....

well it doesnt say he wont be leaving NZ, just says that they wont release him this year, and that if he stays he'd be getting a huge upgrade since hes only on like less than 200k now.

really puts wallaces ~$400k in perspective....
Yeah he is overpaid

Ryan Bailey knocks back a big offer from the Broncos to stay with Leeds... From RugbyLeagueNews Twitters.

Good. That money can be used elsewhere.

Benji has asked for a release from the final 2 years of his contract with the tigs. Suuuurely not to red hill?

Benji has asked for a release from the final 2 years of his contract with the tigs. Suuuurely not to red hill?

conditioned as to not allow him to play in the NRL until the contract expires...?

Ryan Bailey knocks back a big offer from the Broncos to stay with Leeds... From RugbyLeagueNews Twitters.

Lol, I bet we didn't offer him shit.

Broncos had no interest and never did. No offer existed to knock back.

Pretty sure one of the conditions the Tigers will put in place will be that Benji can't play for another club for the next two seasons. So you've got to guess he's off to Union. As a Kiwi I would be happy for him not to feature in the World Cup and allow Foran / Johnson time to build a partnership.

As for Benji coming to the Broncos. No thanks. He wouldn't come on anything less than a marquee amount and he isn't worth it these days.

Does anyone else think the news that Benji is leaving League to possibly join the Waratahs is good news? I do, if they sign Benji, they probably won't have enough money left over to re-sign Folau for the amount he wants.. possibly opening a chance for an NRL club with a lot of money and an open spot at Fullback to chase him..

I dare say Folau is a bigger game changer than Barba, the only problem would be loyalty, could we rely on Folau to stick around for multiple seasons?

I hear salary caps in union are very lax and tahs could work both in

Does anyone else think the news that Benji is leaving League to possibly join the Waratahs is good news? I do, if they sign Benji, they probably won't have enough money left over to re-sign Folau for the amount he wants.. possibly opening a chance for an NRL club with a lot of money and an open spot at Fullback to chase him..

I dare say Folau is a bigger game changer than Barba, the only problem would be loyalty, could we rely on Folau to stick around for multiple seasons?

wont be an issue ... Folau will get the majority of his salary paid by the ARU. besides i suspect he will go to one of the NZ sides. i was reading that one of them were chasing him pretty hard. and if he wants to play for the all blacks he will have to play for one of the NZ sides

Wtf is it about benji Marshall that has him attaching this stupendous price tag to himself?? The guy has actually gone backwards over the last two/three years yet his asking price has jacked up !? And the real kicker is the fact that he's also become an off field cancer .. IMO the tigers could do themselves a huge favour by letting him go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • maddo
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Muros
  • Mick_Hancock
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.