Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I mean obviously we dont know if he has been told that because journalists are harmichaels. But if in fact he has been told that then to me DCE is coming. There is no way in hell they tell wallace at this point of the season that he's time is up if they dont have a solution coming for next year.

Yep. SHAUN BERRIGAN RETURNS!!!

surprised nobody has connected the dots re this apparent & rather sudden about-face on Wallace ... surely this is a 'red flag' that something is brewing re the number 7 broncos jersey for 2014 ....
shaun berrigan incoming!

edit: dammit coxy! lol

Absolutely. I mean obviously we dont know if he has been told that because journalists are harmichaels. But if in fact he has been told that then to me DCE is coming. There is no way in hell they tell wallace at this point of the season that he's time is up if they dont have a solution coming for next year.

and I don't think you move Wallace on if Ben Hunt is your intended first choice number 7 for next year ...

anyway, we wait ....

this had better not be another gee up lol. good god i want him gone so badly.

look IF wallace has been told to leave i am very confident that we have a big name in the works. no point bangin on about it until an announcement is made so for now i'll accept what hook repeated numerous times in the chat that they cannot go public with what they are doing.

Fourex's eyes will be tingling with happiness.

From Chris Garry twitter, re: Wallace being told to look elsewhere.
[MENTION=8249]Xavier[/MENTION]_155 hook was adamant yesterday he would see out his contract and wanted to stay
10:08am - 24 Jul 13

Soward was signed with penrith before any move was made on Wallace, the option is still there.

I certainly agree with this. The Wallace to Penrith news came after Soward was signed and they have not signed another half yet despite being linked to Sam Williams.

I'm sure Wallace wants to stay. As the article pointed out he's just had a child, and he'd be well established in Brisbane. Last thing you'd want to do in that situation is move interstate.

But I suspect the Broncos have told him they won't renew his contract at the end and if he gets another offer he should consider it.

Surely this would mean that a replacement is in the pipeline, moving Wallace on makes our backup options in the halves pretty thin for next year if there is nobody coming on board.

Unless of course Macca is going to be moving into the halves. :crying:

From Chris Garry twitter, re: Wallace being told to look elsewhere.
[MENTION=8249]Xavier[/MENTION]_155 hook was adamant yesterday he would see out his contract and wanted to stay
10:08am - 24 Jul 13

That's cute that Chris garry thinks hook would say otherwise

Chris Garry also says Martin Kennedy to Broncos just about done

Chris Garry has also just responded to a poster asking about a rumour that Martin Kennedy is coming to us. His answer: me too, pretty much done.

Haven't seen too much of him ... whats he like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • bb_gun
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • pennywisealfie
  • davidp
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • broncoscope
  • bert_lifts
  • Bronx48
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • BRC088
  • Hoshsie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • upthebroncs
  • Locky24
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.